Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 for one in THAT case is never a good look unless you've worn and gotten all the life out of those shoes.

Then again as I always say.. a shoe is worth what its worth to each person.

This guy has to have the funniest sneaker reviews I've ever seen. Check this Lebron X Volt review out :rofl:

Props to the guy who posted his Cloak review in the Penny V thread...If you're at work please put some headphone in

Last edited:
lucky dudes.  my hanon got cancelled.  
Now I'm worried about my end order... 0.7LB in 30x20x10cm Package?
That size isn't as big as a shoe-box!!!! WTF!!!

thank them later.

its so you dont get hit with customs.

or get charged some ridiculous VAT

thank them later.

its so you dont get hit with customs.

or get charged some ridiculous VAT
Cool I called them to make sure I wasn't getting some socks instead.  They reassured me that they don't enter that info anyways and that it probably wouldn't be accurate.

damn i guess you got lucky because they cancelled my order and 2 other people i know that got thru.

they did assure me they would let me get any pair on a future release tho. :smokin

if they release denims than your good to go than :smokin
guess it isn't all bad than

This guy has to have the funniest sneaker reviews I've ever seen. Check this Lebron X Volt review out
roll.gif

Props to the guy who posted his Cloak review in the Penny V thread...If you're at work please put some headphone in
Was this real? WTF.. so many questions

damn i guess you got lucky because they cancelled my order and 2 other people i know that got thru.

they did assure me they would let me get any pair on a future release tho.
smokin.gif
Bet they put out all the Corks in-store for the launch... then after an hour, they pulled the remaining corks from in-store and fulfilled the online orders that they could, while canceling the ones for sizes they no longer had.  Obviously "all" early orders weren't cancelled.

once online (again) i don't think there was a chance, they just put em up so it looked like they dropped online at the time.

Congrats to those who copped early and had theirs shipped!  Me not so, 12:03EST checked-out... eventually failed.

Though imagine being in line at midnight there waiting.  I'da been p'd if they told me there was a chance, but then said wait we sold em all to foreign customers 6 hours ago... before you were in line probably

What are u waiting for bigJ? Pull the [emoji]128299[/emoji]

well.... i tried to stay away from the lebron line since i went OD with the IXs.
now im kinda like ehhhh... ive been pulled in. im at 4 pairs but want the volts, carbons, and floridians. need to figure out a game plan because i really want to ID 1 - 2 pairs also. i curse gentry for his beautiful ID skills :smh:

[quote name="sneakermane" url="/t/512147/official-lebron-x-thread-vol-2-corks-and-volts-launch-2-23/17910#post_17323698"

I would ve done the deal if i was the one giving up the corks...... man u have more hearts than me for even considering
That deal..... a frjend of mine only wants my db6 and i cant bri g myself to do it..... let alone all those pairs......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom