Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats really trying to trade all their shoes for the corks? Shhesh. Id be happier with the Concords and galaxy rookies

Got tracking for my corks from SNS yesterday. It says 2kg. Still hasn't been picked up by ups though...

Last edited:
concords > corks

Dont let the hype get to you! Concords are so CLASSIC and fresh. :smokin no way im hell im paying over retail for corks so gotta keep it movin.

Last edited:
Who would be winning this trade? . . . DS Concord XIs & DS GITD Zoom Rookies for Corks? Fair trade?

I'd give him Galaxy Rookies & something else......not Concords. Only cause Rookies are the most uncomfortable $200 shoes ever created. They look good but the feel like your wearing Chucks.

concords > corks

Dont let the hype get to you! Concords are so CLASSIC and fresh. :smokin no way im hell im paying over retail for corks so gotta keep it movin.

pshhh. flip the corks buy at least two pairs of icey concords and have some left over

it all depends on what shoe you like. If you are a big Corks fan then go for it.. I wouldn't trade many of my shoes for Corks cause im not a fan of them.. a lot of people just want them cause of the hype and the fact that they re so exclusive. Don't be like everybody else, have your own style.

Thing is I couldn't get my size Corks. I was offered Concords and GiTD Zoom Rookies but have both already. I was just thinking I could always use another pair of Concords.

If you have Corks that aren't your size and really want the Corks in your size I would try to work out a trade or sell the Corks and cop your size. If not I would just sell them and buy a couple pair of kicks you've been on the hunt for.

Thing is I couldn't get my size Corks. I was offered Concords and GiTD Zoom Rookies but have both already. I was just thinking I could always use another pair of Concords.

Pass on the Concords & Rookies if you already got them. Unless your Concords are beat & his are DS. It's early in the game. You could still trade your Corks for your size or use as bait for shoes you don't already own.

Son I just read his reply to your question. Dude has to be
smokin.gif
on that loud or something.
Gotta be!

And another Charlotte NTer whatup 
nthat.gif

feels like the trade thread.

bighead balrog knows his stuff already as ive seen him flip shoes before.

Patiently waiting for shipping from ndc.. Can't wait to check these out in person. Happy to have gotten a pair and will NOT be selling them.
smokin.gif

Pass on the Concords & Rookies if you already got them. Unless your Concords are beat & his are DS. It's early in the game. You could still trade your Corks for your size or use as bait for shoes you don't already own.

feels like the trade thread.

bighead balrog knows his stuff already as ive seen him flip shoes before.

Yeah, it was my boy so I kinda feel pressured into the trade.

Nvm. I think ima just take em to the DXC this weekend and try for my size(even though I don't really care for the corks, but hype is a muthafuka), or test the waters.

The thing with that tho is that I never trade, and always sell for less because I can NEVER pass up the $$$. Lol & smh.

Like yall said it comes down to what u like..... i have no love. Whatsoever for the galaxy rookies..... concords are one of my favshoes so i wouldnt let em go for corks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom