Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully all these people screaming "hideous", "terrible", "disgusting", "pass" and all that will still feel that way when the denims actually drop. hopefully ill be able to actually get a pair. :smokin

you guys are buggin.

I feel like that will be the case. Hopefully it is, so people like you who actually want them don't need to put up with this BS.

I just don't see how Nike can create a frenzy for the Denim's like they did for the Corks... they just don't seem to have an appeal (IMO) to the point where the limited tag won't even generate mass hysteria. People will be swayed when Nike drops pics of Lebron in a hypebeast outfit and the shoes, but not many I don't think.

I feel like that will be the case. Hopefully it is, so people like you who actually want them don't need to put up with this BS.

I just don't see how Nike can create a frenzy for the Denim's like they did for the Corks... they just don't seem to have an appeal (IMO) to the point where the limited tag won't even generate mass hysteria. People will be swayed when Nike drops pics of Lebron in a hypebeast outfit and the shoes, but not many I don't think.

I personally like em because they remind me of the james dean 8's

View media item 289096
which nike was stupid for not releasing for the public, but hopefully the hype is not real for the denims because i will definitely cop if the march release rumor is true

I personally like em because they remind me of the james dean 8's

which nike was stupid for not releasing for the public, but hopefully the hype is not real for the denims because i will definitely cop if the march release rumor is true
denims look like something my sister would wear
roll.gif
 took the post off of my fingertips. These are nothing like the denim 8's. The pink kills it.

This exactly! Sunday night & Monday morning could have been its own thread :rofl:

U aint never lyin about that LOL

Dudes was goin in on each other, the gifs were hilarious, and I missed it but there was sposedly a lesson about China goin on up in here

And some dude talking about a connect at NASA

Too effin funny

Last edited:
I don't think so. CORKS were created to celebrate Lebron's first championship.
Denims are just............denims.

Unless Nike ties this shoe into repping Lebron's first purchased pair of blue jeans back in the days.....I don't see how these will be on the same level as the Corks. Heads will still want them....but the hype gauge will be lower. IMO...
You really think people bought the corks to celebrate Lebron's first championship? 
grin.gif

If the Corks were a GR, they would of literally rotted on shelves.  People ate them up because they were limited.  Do the same with the denims and hype will be just as bad.  I still remember everyone's initial reaction when the corks first surfaced.  
roll.gif

I am going to pass on the denims with the pink. If they have a different denim cw I might be interested. 

Like others I wish that we could just get that red suede pair.... or just a suede pair in general!

Unless Nike ties this shoe into repping Lebron's first purchased pair of blue jeans back in the days.....I don't see how these will be on the same level as the Corks. Heads will still want them....but the hype gauge will be lower. IMO...
You really think people bought the corks to celebrate Lebron's first championship? 
grin.gif

If the Corks were a GR, they would of literally rotted on shelves.  People ate them up because they were limited.  Do the same with the denims and hype will be just as bad.  I still remember everyone's initial reaction when the corks first surfaced.  
roll.gif

everyone's reaction huh?

grin.gif

roll.gif

everyone's reaction huh?

I'M JUST SAYING THERE ONLY NEEDS TO BE ONE WORD SPOKEN/WRITTEN BY NIKE FOR THOSE DENIMS TO BE CORKS ALL OVER AGAIN. IN FACT, FOR ANY SHOE THEY DEEM FIT.

WE ALL KNOW THAT WORD AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL USE IT.

memphissfinest - i agree.

i just love when people generalize the whole when making statements. apparently, EVERYONE hated the corks when pics came out.

but then, i looked at his join date and thought... he wasnt even born yet when the pics first came out. :D

Denims are cool in my books.. and though i dont own the corks yet.... i wonder hw dude created that cut on the back
Of his shoes.... nor would i ever understand hw people crease their jordan xi at the same spot....
Dont u unlace em bfre wearing em? Just wondering.....

i just love when people generalize the whole when making statements. apparently, EVERYONE hated the corks when pics came out.

but then, i looked at his join date and thought... he wasnt even born yet when the pics first came out.
happy.gif
Lol it's as if there's not a population of ppl out of NT (lurkers on here, ppl on other sites, etc) that may like or dislike a shoe.

Pretty crazy

but then, i looked at his join date and thought... he wasnt even born yet when the pics first came out. :D

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom