Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEMINS ARE A DONE DEAL.

EXPECT IT TO BE WORST THAN THE CORKS.

HYPE NEVER DECREASES ONLY INCREASES.
if they release that is. i might be using ur rsvp service for that release lol. failed on the corks at mercer(been winning recently, but trusty laptop broke down). Missed out on possibly acquiring special packaging and kennyisdead has my size.

Dnt kno if these have been posted and discussed, but whats the info on these?

They will prolly never make it to retail?

Im not even on the Bron X like that but these are (smiley face with the shades and the joint in mouth)

View media item 289002

Last edited:
DEMINS ARE A DONE DEAL.

I don't think so. CORKS were created to celebrate Lebron's first championship.
Denims are just............denims.

Unless Nike ties this shoe into repping Lebron's first purchased pair of blue jeans back in the days.....I don't see how these will be on the same level as the Corks. Heads will still want them....but the hype gauge will be lower. IMO...

At least there will be 2 Denim Colorways, Blue Denim / Black Denim , instead of just 1 Cork Brown colorway drop

FML!!!!! Did you get a call? They are shady. Called multiple times, including prior to last week and got different stories every single time. Long story short, didn't even have a chance w/them. I heard Sheikh SF Flagship did everyone dirty as well.

DEMINS ARE A DONE DEAL.

Worse hype for a much worse shoe.. i'll be absent from this thread at that time i guess 
mean.gif

FML!!!!! Did you get a call? They are shady. Called multiple times, including prior to last week and got different stories every single time. Long story short, didn't even have a chance w/them. I heard Sheikh SF Flagship did everyone dirty as well.

Volts did absolutely nothing for me in person :smh:

I was disappointed, thought these were going to be my 2nd pair of 10s (Carbons) but I guess I'll wait and see what the Elites look like.

Nike will try the same with the Denim's but I don't think the hype will be there, even if they have that "limited" tag to them. The design is just that ugly that even the hype machine won't work. IMO...

hopefully all these people screaming "hideous", "terrible", "disgusting", "pass" and all that will still feel that way when the denims actually drop. hopefully ill be able to actually get a pair. :smokin

you guys are buggin.

The hunt for the Corks is wayyyy over for me. I am only willing to pay retail for them anyways...

Saddest part of not being able to cop is the fact that my local HoH called to confirm me as a winner....  I wasnt able to answer the phone tho.
frown.gif

I called back about 15 minutes later but they told me it was too late, whatever.
mad.gif
 /salty

Realistically.. what do you all think is a fair resell price for a 13? I'm in the market and wanted your realistic thoughts. 

Volts did absolutely nothing for me in person :smh:

I was disappointed, thought these were going to be my 2nd pair of 10s (Carbons) but I guess I'll wait and see what the Elites look like.

really?

i actually like them. saw some matching elite socks at my outlet a week ago i want to wear with them.

no, they not all volt... its whate with grey and volt going from the heel to the top.

Worse hype for a much worse shoe.. i'll be absent from this thread at that time i guess 
mean.gif

Youll be in here

You should be anyway, the comedy alone is enuff to keep u entertained

Folks turn into savage beasts when RD comes on hot kix, ugly kix too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom