Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one ever said they are GR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by o0MojoRisin0o

I think he thought Jades were retail $270. But yes FTL has said November release date 11/10 all FTL will get Jades.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Exactly. It's a GR release shoe, EVERY footlocker is getting pairs in. They all even received matching clothes (shorts/shirts/sweaters) for them weeks ago. Some FL are only getting 12-15 pairs in though. 2 store managers said they didn't even get a size 13 in their shipment either. So good luck to the big foot people!

-------------------

there was (still is) confusion regarding the limitedness of the second release.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by o0MojoRisin0o

I think he thought Jades were retail $270. But yes FTL has said November release date 11/10 all FTL will get Jades.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Exactly. It's a GR release shoe, EVERY footlocker is getting pairs in. They all even received matching clothes (shorts/shirts/sweaters) for them weeks ago. Some FL are only getting 12-15 pairs in though. 2 store managers said they didn't even get a size 13 in their shipment either. So good luck to the big foot people!

-------------------

there was (still is) confusion regarding the limitedness of the second release.
let's just call this one a limited gr
laugh.gif
 but yeah its weird cause not all the footlockers where iam at are getting these, and to those who are they only have 30 pairs the most

Iverson's line lasted longer and the Barkley line lasted for some time, his just didn't go in order of 1 through etc, because they kept changing the name. Let's face it Kobe's line has been around for a long time (Adidias, plus Nike).

Iverson's nor Barkley's line lasted or will ever last as long as Lebron's. I don't think you understand that this is his 10th sneaker and has easily 6-7+ years left in the league.

The only sig that will even sniff Jordan's is Lebron's and thats saying a lot because I'm sure when its all said and done Lebron's sig will be the second best sig of all time behind Jordan's, it actually may already be.

SOMEONE FORGOT ABOUT THE LITTLE KID FROM MEMPHIS NAMED ANFERNEE.

THEY ARE STILL MAKING SIGS FOR THIS GUY AFTER HE RETIRED LIKE JORDAN :lol:

Thanks for posting this. I got my size yesterday, but found out today that my CC was compromised. Coincidence that on the day I give my CC# over the phone someone tries to book a first class ticket to Brazil?? Lol, now I gotta change all my autobilling nonsense. Not that you could have known that it would happen, just thought I'd share. The lady on the phone was so nice too. :smh:

wow... did nobody else read this? thats terrible. sorry to hear. stuff like this is why i only use my AmEx for online/phone orders, just in case

THEY ARE STILL MAKING SIGS FOR THIS GUY AFTER HE RETIRED LIKE JORDAN
laugh.gif
the Penny line is nice, but only on its 5th sig. i would maybe put the penny line 3rd behind jordan and lebron

IDC IF THOSE ARE X ELITES, XI'S, OR JESUS' SANDALS...NO COLORWAY CAN SAVE THEM IF WHATEVER THEY RELEASE LOOKS REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT... THEY DEF LOOK LIKE SOME SOLDIERS AND I THOUGH THE KD'S AND KOBE'S WHEN I SAW EM AS WELL..THOSE ARE A HIDEOUS JOKE LOL

SN: I HAVE YET TO SEE 1. ANYONE ROCKING PRESSURES OR ANY X'S AND 2. ANYONE ROCKING PRESSURES "RIGHT"

THEY ARE STILL MAKING SIGS FOR THIS GUY AFTER HE RETIRED LIKE JORDAN :lol:

the Penny line is nice, but only on its 5th sig. i would maybe put the penny line 3rd behind jordan and lebron

THE NUMBER OF SIGS DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER THAN ANY LINE. IT'S THE ACTUAL DESIGN OF EACH SIG. PENNY 1-5 ARE EACH VERY STRONG, NOT THE MENTION YOU HAVE THE FOAM ONE'S IN THERE AS WELL. DEFINITELY STILL AHEAD OF LEBRON AS FOR NOW FOR ME.

LEBRON 5 & 6 ARE THROWAWAYS OUT OF HIS LINE AS WELL AS 15, 19, 21, 22, 2K9, 2K10, 2K12 FOR JORDAN.

THE NUMBER OF SIGS DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER THAN ANY LINE. IT'S THE ACTUAL DESIGN OF EACH SIG. PENNY 1-5 ARE EACH VERY STRONG, NOT THE MENTION YOU HAVE THE FOAM ONE'S IN THERE AS WELL. DEFINITELY STILL AHEAD OF LEBRON AS FOR NOW FOR ME.
LEBRON 5 & 6 ARE THROWAWAYS OUT OF HIS LINE AS WELL AS 15, 19, 21, 22, 2K9, 2K10, 2K12 FOR JORDAN.
Exactly, what good are 10 sig shoes if most of them are sh*tty? 

Soldiers just came out this year. Already showing the Soldier 7s? Probably X takedowns so people can get them at a lower price.

I love how he gets that ugly *** shoe and calls it the LeBron XI Wear test...hilarious.

Fool says he has pics of the KD VI too, can't wait for him to post a picture of some Mizunos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom