Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your hopes up too high. This release is nothing compared to a Jordan, so it would obviously be easier to cop online than others.. And on a rarity scale, the Prisms are near the bottom, probably with similar numbers as the floridians and dunkmans.

Can't you just be happy for the man. He copped something he really wanted and if it's a ''rare'' shoe to him then it's simply that. Congrats chronicsneaker! :smokin

Yeah, I was able to add them to my cart on FNL. But I wanted to see them in the store. All the stores in the mall have these and the KDV energy. IMO, tough toss up which is the better shoe.

Gonna wait to pass judgement in-person. Some pics make these prisms look amazing, others I'm just 
ohwell.gif
 on.

The Floridian Homes aren't releasing? Is there a reason why?
The Homes are a PE? I didn't know that. I thought Nike's plan was to flood the market and create a Luke warm reception for their "signature" shoe and suck the faithful of their money by releasing $180-$270 shoe every week.

Between these and the new Jordan's, smh. I hope they learned their lesson from the AJ 2012 and keep the color ways to a minimum.

Can't you just be happy for the man. He copped something he really wanted and if it's a ''rare'' shoe to him then it's simply that. Congrats chronicsneaker! :smokin
Congratulations to the man, but I feel that calling them a "rarity" was his justification of buying them. They arn't rare, buy them if you like them. The prism simply wasn't my style, and thats why I didn't scoop them up.

woke up and copped around 810 am. i thought these would be sitting, but ndc had already ran through a number of sizes, so did jimmyjazz, eastbay had a bunch in carts, but was able to cop my 13 on FNL. happy i got these, loved em from the first time i saw em.

So pretty much i know using a bday coupon is prohibited on Lebrons, but sometimes you can get away with it with the right associate. I want to know how many of you have gotten any coupon to work?

I used mine on the jades.

At local stores, in a lot of places, these will be available for a little while.  Maybe not long enough to go on a clearance, in most places at least, but long enough to use a coupon or 2.  The prisms are my second favorite CW behind the Gold Medal X's.  If they would have jeweled the swoosh and added some of the sole/midsole suggestions stated in here already, these had the possibility to be the best we had seen.  If I can get $40 off and no shipping at my local spots, then I'm all in.  If these would have released at a little less busy time, I may have jumped on them at retail.

Since this is not a highly sought after release, your order with FNL should be safe from cancellation.  But in no way is FNL good about not canceling orders.  They are the WORST of the major retailer websites.  I have multiple FNL horror stories just in the past few months alone and there are a ton of other people that have had issues.  Luckily, I don't see it being a problem here.  Congrats to those who picked them up!  I think you'll be pretty happy with your pick up.

I used mine on the jades.
My local HOH is pretty lenient on using coupons... They take any coupons/discounts... They told me as long as corporate doesnt tell them not to theyll take it, they said it doesnt affect their sales...

You guys are asking for limited features on a GR. I think nike knows what they could've added to the prisms to make it better. Probably Just didn't want to make it limited. It's funny because this is the only shoe on Eastbay with a FSR even though they've had some GRs.

My local HOH is pretty lenient on using coupons... They take any coupons/discounts... They told me as long as corporate doesnt tell them not to theyll take it, they said it doesnt affect their sales...

Do you need some sort of paper or do they take the code.

You guys are asking for limited features on a GR. I think nike knows what they could've added to the prisms to make it better. Probably Just didn't want to make it limited. It's funny because this is the only shoe on Eastbay with a FSR even though they've had some GRs.

thats not an FSR. you cant add any to cart

I'll say that there are some photographers out there that really love the contrast filters in photoshop and know how to liven up an otherwise passable sneaker. (À la Kith NYC's photographer.)

That's the truth. The Prism's are nothing special in person...and before some girls get bent out of shape, my opinion.

At local stores, in a lot of places, these will be available for a little while.  Maybe not long enough to go on a clearance, in most places at least, but long enough to use a coupon or 2.  The prisms are my second favorite CW behind the Gold Medal X's.  If they would have jeweled the swoosh and added some of the sole/midsole suggestions stated in here already, these had the possibility to be the best we had seen.  If I can get $40 off and no shipping at my local spots, then I'm all in.  If these would have released at a little less busy time, I may have jumped on them at retail.

Since this is not a highly sought after release, your order with FNL should be safe from cancellation.  But in no way is FNL good about not canceling orders.  They are the WORST of the major retailer websites.  I have multiple FNL horror stories just in the past few months alone and there are a ton of other people that have had issues.  Luckily, I don't see it being a problem here.  Congrats to those who picked them up!  I think you'll be pretty happy with your pick up.

QFT
Walked in a little before 10 and copped for Jr since he passed on Christmas kicks. Used gift cards up the ying yang and paid $5 cash, can't pass that up! I was thinking about copping, but after Flo's, Dunkman's, Lava's, Xmas, AND a pair of iD's ordered on Christmas Eve...taking a pass until the Homes and All Star's release.

Did see that this FTL got quite a few pairs and my boy said they'd be around for a bit, KD would be gone by end of day though for what it's worth. Like that CW, but not feeling the silouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom