Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always like the Canaries.

Can't wait to cop them on Saturday.
pimp.gif

I was hoping for a bigger improvement on the GS pics we'd previously seen. I just don't know about that green. Why not silver, or something else futuristic or space-related? And man, these things are going to clash with the blue all-star jerseys. The Big Bangs went reasonably well with last year's unis, but not these ones. Lebron may look a bit ridic during the game.

Those are old pix! Come on dudes.... Use your brain before u say there are no changes from those and the GS Style. Duh cuz they the same!

Still haven't found that colorway that's gonna force my hand to cop, knowing I can jump on ID and be more creative than what they've been even with limited color options. Makes it hard to cop a retail pair, corks are pretty unique but I can't see myself participating in that sh#t storm of a cop. I think BHM's are fire as well, what else is on tap for this 1st quarter of 13 Lb X wise?

Fooled me! I made the mistake of thinking swagnet had something new for us.

My thoughts on the all star and that ugly green aren't changing though, whether it's GS or adult!

I'm expecting minimal changes, if any at all for the adult version of the ASG Xs compared to the GS version.

The way some of y'all are feenin' for pics of the adult ASG Xs you'd think they're gonna be a completely different shoe.

At the most a few details of the shoe will probably be enhanced.

I'm expecting minimal changes, if any at all for the adult version of the ASG Xs compared to the GS version.

The way some of y'all are feenin' for pics of the adult ASG Xs you'd think they're gonna be a completely different shoe.

At the most a few details of the shoe will probably be enhanced.

qft...exactly what ive been thinking...i mean the shoe aint gonna be that much more diff..just a bigger size. OAN, the prisms and volts are starting to grow on me tho...the new pics make a hell of a diff

Last edited:
Man...those ASGs are just disrespectful every time I see them. Shows me that they're clearly capable of doing more unique colorblockings with this shoe, but instead of making something nice, they put a bunch of mismatching colors together, slap some 3M on the upper, and call it a day. Some missing potential and missed chances with this shoe. I ain't too mad cuz you can make IDs, but still... :smh:

Repped, YBD, always appreciative for the pics :pimp:.

As a Warrior fan, tonight was bittersweet. Kinda wish LBJ got his triple double as "icing on the cake".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom