Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES....I was the only person at my mall there for the Lebrons....as a matter of fact i was the only person there period for any of the all star pack....glad i was able to cop and love friday releases during the school year!!
You live in the Boonies? Lol congrats though.

YES....I was the only person at my mall there for the Lebrons....as a matter of fact i was the only person there period for any of the all star pack....glad i was able to cop and love friday releases during the school year!!

damn, where the hell part of the country you live, man? we need to move there :lol:

Go back and pick up a size 12 for me...give you some kick back haha

lol thanx!...i actually live in Memphis....if people were lined up they probably where at the Nike factory...the same place that ships out you guys orders when you order from NDC....one guy was there for the Barkleys but they didnt have them and so that just left me and the employee...the guy did mention that people were at another mall here in the city which is closer to the Universtiy of Memphis so i can see the youngsters all heading over there to cop!

Wow I wasn't even sold on these but tried just to try, and I was able to cop a size 8, after striking out on 8.5. This is my FIRST score of NDC so I had to pull the trigger. Never had luck. Guess ill keep these to hoop in or trade bait.

Were these that limited? Seems like they went faster than the 88s

grats to those who got what they wanted! woke up super early and loaded up all my pages and couldn't get one pair I wanted! The kicks LBJ wore last night were lookin hot as well!

good thing i kept on clicking add to cart and luckily i got through
ohwell.gif
 but i wish EB allowed free shipping on these $230+ is $230+
grin.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't cop them. Too tired from work lastnight to wake up at 5am. Anybody expect restocks?? Pushing my luck lol

I feel you man. I just wanted the Lebrons. I immediately tried adding on NDC loaded up on a size 12 for 20 seconds and then redirected me.

I can never get through for one shoe on Eastbay/Footlocker let alone get all three.

Going to just stop trying soon.

Oh yeah I gave up on the other sites besides NDC b/c i've NEVER gotten through on those but now I guess I gotta go back to trying all of them.

Extra, extra, read all about it!!!!! Kobe and lebron has landed in area 72!!! Waiting on Barkley to get here tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom