Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't see why nike sets the high prices for the elites I understand that it's business and all but of the price was lowered then more people would surely want to cop and ten they wouldn't go to outlets

I don't see why nike sets the high prices for the elites I understand that it's business and all but of the price was lowered then more people would surely want to cop and ten they wouldn't go to outlets

These will sell better than last years.

Lol why does that matter at all?

I personally hate the KD V's silhouette. I wouldn't mind if Nike "recycled" ever c/w and put them on the X's because most of them are fire

Don't get me wrong, I didn't like the KD V's either. I stayed away from the V's across the board, but for me it matters a lot especially since we are talking about a plastic shoe that is over $200.00. I'm not a fan of the X's in general even though they were very comfortable I only copped the Olympics. I just couldn't bring myself to like the shoe. The backwards Nike check (swoosh for you guys that don't like check) really didn't work to my liking. I also thought the X's were basically a recycled version of the Lebron 8 PS with the check flipped around. Just my opinion. It's all good, falling back on the 10's allowed me to save a lot of doe this year. I just think creatively Nike owes us a lot more than what they are putting forth. Especially since the prices are raising just about every time we turn around.

Last edited:
Damn The O Is Dryin Up On The X's Every Where, Since 12 I've Been Out Trying To Get A Sz.8.5-10.5 Dolphins For My Lil Bro, I Could Hardly Find A Trace Of Any Brons Except The Volts. Finally Found A Pair On Craigslist

Any Body In Orlando See Any Dolphins

You can drive to Tampa FSR everywhere.

if I cop the Plats I might go with my true size.. I'm starting to break in a few of my 10s that i went a half size up in, and now they dont fit as good :\

Last edited:
Thanks Fam But I Got A Pair Off Craigslist Doe
This forum is hilarious sometimes just to read...

We're talking about fam holding a Rush Card, "color wares" and female deer!

just another showing from the Ebonic Elites! 

hahahahahaha

anyone seeing bluw diamonds at the outlets or on sale anywhere?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't like the KD V's either. I stayed away from the V's across the board, but for me it matters a lot especially since we are talking about a plastic shoe that is over $200.00. I'm not a fan of the X's in general even though they were very comfortable I only copped the Olympics. I just couldn't bring myself to like the shoe. The backwards Nike check (swoosh for you guys that don't like check) really didn't work to my liking. I also thought the X's were basically a recycled version of the Lebron 8 PS with the check flipped around. Just my opinion. It's all good, falling back on the 10's allowed me to save a lot of doe this year. I just think creatively Nike owes us a lot more than what they are putting forth. Especially since the prices are raising just about every time we turn around.

Unfortunately not enough people think this way

Same thing happens every release fam, nothing new. Like i stated day 1, I'm obsessed with the Platinums because they remind me of the KD Galaxy 4s (the color scheme), of course the KDs blows these out of the water but I refuse to pay $600 for a DS pair. This is my way of settling :lol:

Only Elites I like so far, I could careless about the price or the fact they are similar to the DMVs, these will be copped day 1. :smokin

HATER :lol:

Hey I like obscure kicks to 
laugh.gif
. Most people don't dig the Kobe 8 tie dyes but I do 
grin.gif
. The black just ruins the shoe imo.

That's fair so u keep a lookout for them Platniums in Chitown for me and I'LL keep a lookout for them Slurpee edition Kobes in NJ :lol:

Yup but maybe fam isn't about that credit or debit life 
nerd.gif

Lol you mean NDC don't take rush card?!?!

LMAO @ RUSH CARD!!

This forum is hilarious sometimes just to read...

We're talking about fam holding a Rush Card, "color wares" and female deer!

just another showing from the Ebonic Elites! 

hahahahahaha

Yea I'm guilty of mixing my words like that all the time. Then and than. I wouldn't call it Ebonics just a good old mistake. Either way I should know better. 8)
http://www.colorware.com/

anyone seeing bluw diamonds at the outlets or on sale anywhere?

yes, the wind chills are in outlets. i saw em over the weekend here in pittsburgh, and my boy down south said they have them in south florida outlets as well. they were priced at $169.99.... not a great deal but at least they are out there

Back
Top Bottom