OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

funny half you werent reacting like that ^^ when dude made the same design on the X and dubbed it the polar bears

View media item 516662
View media item 516663

You must of went pretty far back to go find the pics of my polar bears.....they took off that translucent colored sole now so I'm glad I was able to make those while I could

Is the XI the same blue as the X seen here? If it is, then I don't like them. The pic of the XI looks a lot better (only if it's a different blue).

Take no offense.

The Xs had a photo blue sole, XIs have a gamma blue - will be lighter on the XI more like a Carolina Tar Heel blue

I called nike earlier and asked about the chroma. They told me it was off temporarily, and would most likely be back at the end of the month.
then i wait .. thanks for the heads up

still sittin on a 20% off from them makin my KDs wrong the first time .. time to order my initial idea once they drop chroma back on (hopefully without any bs changes) ... otherwise itll be KDs for the win again LOL

In my haste this morning I posted this in the X ID thread:

Last night i had a dream my ID's were dropping as a grade school GR with a few changes. i was like, "yo, these are just like the ID's I made." I wake this morning and check my email... ID's have been shipped!!

I was given am estimated delivery date of 11/18, but I should get them by this Friday.

Was yours a Chroma or regular base color?

Mine was said to arrive on Nov 18th as well...

Its a Chroma pair and I have yet to receive "Final Touches" email...

I am getting pretty damn impatient now since theyre more than likely not getting here in the next 6 days...

I ordered on the 11th of October too.

Ok somethings gotta be up with the Chroma based pairs...

I'm guessing thats why Nike pulled the option...

I havent heard of a single pair being shipped or even being completed.

^ I ordered a chroma pair when they first dropped and I got the finishing touches email two weeks ago... still no word on them.

I love how I had got the Almost finished email last Monday, non-chroma pair and it's still not shipped.

Are people on strike in China? :x

I love how I had got the Almost finished email last Monday, non-chroma pair and it's still not shipped.

Are people on strike in China?
sick.gif
Such a great observation 
glasses.gif

I ordered 10/10 & mine shipped 11/7 & they r scheduled 4 delivery 2morrow!!! The estimated delivery when I ordered was 11/18. Those of u who ordered on da same date & still haven't got shipping confirmation, I would definitely b calling 4 a coupon code. The 5 WK wait is long enough as it is.

I ordered 10/10 & mine shipped 11/7 & they r scheduled 4 delivery 2morrow!!! The estimated delivery when I ordered was 11/18. Those of u who ordered on da same date & still haven't got shipping confirmation, I would definitely b calling 4 a coupon code. The 5 WK wait is long enough as it is.

My estimated delivery was 11/18 too. Yesterday it was estimated to arrive Friday, now its Monday.

Anyone remember how long it takes until your build starts?  Is it like 1-2 days?

I've ordered iDs before but can't remember.  Order still says processing.

Back
Top Bottom