OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

How does the nikeid lebron fit compared to the regular release pairs?
Feels exactly the same to me.  Gotta say, though....if you don't like shoes tight in the toebox, or you don't like to wait for your kicks to "break in"....you might wanna go a half size up.

how long with the GUMBO option be up? might pull the trigger if Friday falls thru on the ASG

I reckon they'd turn out real nice
Thanks...I started thinking "galaxy" but I really want the focus to be the blue glow soles. So I did:

- matte black posite with white specks
- black/blue chroma fuse
- black mesh
- black tongue
- midnight navy flywire
- blue/red chroma swooshes and logo
- glow lace lock...I'll probably take it off and put it on a different shoe.

Any other thoughts/ideas/criticisms I'd really appreciate it

Last edited:

I'm actually counting on that...I'd like a lot of white specks!
Then you, good sir, will probably be very happy with the results.  It's a personal preference thing, I guess.  Heavy speckling looks good on some models and light speckling looks good on others...

I ordered some Chroma's on 12/25 and got the finishing touches email yesterday. Sent Nike an email last week and they said it should be shipped by Friday. The Kobe 8's that I ordered with them came about 2 weeks ago. 

Hey, I'm not hating but that black pair is something you could make without the Gumbo option more or less. If you're going gumbo id, I'd go a little crazier.

Hey, I'm not hating but that black pair is something you could make without the Gumbo option more or less. If you're going gumbo id, I'd go a little crazier.
That's alright. Gotta pay to play, I want the blue glow soles...gotta go gumbo. But there are other things you can't get, like the chroma fuse with normal posite, not to mention two different color chromas.

I think the pic that has me sold is the back view. It even works with that gumbo liner:

Back
Top Bottom