OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

^has to be a moderate glow... they probably come from glow so hard university, just like the ASG

Yes thats correct, yes its glowing currently, not sure where u see the purple upper but its white if u go back a couple pages the creator talked about the shoes bcuz I asked him
Was really digging the Tiffany/Statue of Liberty Color it had to it. 

tired.gif

If You Guys Wanna See an Actual Video of My Nike ID Pair, just put up a new youtube video!

************* added these last week to their top list of Lebron ID's so seems like more than a few enjoy the cw!

Let Me Know What You Think!

^^^ Link to My YouTube ^^

Dude is gonna have some fresh IDs still in 5 years, when the clear soles will be piss. I approve.

I normally would agree with these sentiments, but there are too many anti-yellowing and oxidation solutions out there to fix it. :D

yeah the KD 7 drops pretty soon, so i can see why nike is gonna stop the 6's already. lebron 12's don't drop for awhile so the ID should be up all summer.

They tried pulling the same thing on me. I told them let me speak to a manager. Within a few minutes it was resolved

Yeah have to contact a different rep. They should ship them out. I got my gold lacelocks a few days after by express mail.

I just put in order for 3 more ids. Still got about 3 more I want to do.

Still haven't heard anything in regards to my lace locks and it's been 10 days. Emailed them again today and they responded rather quickly. They are forwarding my email to the ID people and I should hear back in 2 days. Maybe have them next week or the week after.

Back
Top Bottom