OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Any of you experience unacceptable glue stains? I returned my first batch, got my second batch, and there are glue stains and scratches.

Not pleased to say the least. 10+ weeks of waiting on a good pair :lol: :smh:.

finally came in after pushing delaying for couple weeks due to materials 
So they did get more material for the Teal Everglades but probably only to fulfill the orders in progress, not to put the option back up

That's whats up though...Happy they didn't just cancel em on you

Any of you experience unacceptable glue stains? I returned my first batch, got my second batch, and there are glue stains and scratches.

Not pleased to say the least. 10+ weeks of waiting on a good pair :lol: :smh:.

A few of my pairs had glue problems but I just cleaned it up and called it a day

lol you got the same exact pair. that should easily come off with some moisture... water, cleaner, ect.
My pair had plenty other spots, i just didnt bother with pics clogging up the thread.
if need be, i can post all pics. i took plenty before i wore em

No but last year they sent out an email letting us know like a week in advance

Long time Lurker coming out with my first time post as well... I've been totally out of sneakers for like 10 years. When I moved to NYC from MIA last September, seeing all those J's and foams walking around made me envious. Being from MIA I figured I start with Brons, so I copped a pair of Lebron KPs on a whim last October and caught the bug bad.

Here are my iDs that just came in. I tried to do a true reverse of the KPs and the other is Cpt. America inspired colorway. I actually ordered the everglades after the teal option disappeared but since they were saved in my cart I was able to checkout. 

I am thinking of getting some Tamiya OliveDrab model paint and thinning it, to paint as a wash over the matte gray fuse on the everglades pair. Don't know if its worth the trouble though since I already love the way they look.

On the Cpts. I am planning to sew in a brown leather tongue and lace em with brown round leather laces.

Let me know what you guys think. 

Back
Top Bottom