OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

http://www.clipcartel.com/Lil-Wayne-Explains-Delay-on-Dedication-4-Mixtape-video.4597.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up but I can't mess with current Wayne. Dedication 1,2 & Da Drought 3 & Tha Carter II, and some of Tha Carter III are the only Weezy tapes worth listening to. Everything else is trash

Thanks for the heads up but I can't mess with current Wayne. Dedication 1,2 & Da Drought 3 & Tha Carter II, and some of Tha Carter III are the only Weezy tapes worth listening to. Everything else is trash
QFT. Just gave the No lies freestyle a listen....pure garbage. I wonder if no one in his crew has the balls to tell him to hang it up.

This is decent. He was spittin'!
yea..i agreed...sounded more like 'old wayne' to me..im rocking wit it...

if we can get no cielings caliber mixtape from homie..ill be grateful...wont no denying he murdered that tape...aint spit the same since...

yea..i agreed...sounded more like 'old wayne' to me..im rocking wit it...

if we can get no cielings caliber mixtape from homie..ill be grateful...wont no denying he murdered that tape...aint spit the same since...
Not trying to troll. I always wondered when Wayne spits like this what is it you find appealing? I'm starting to think it's just an opinion thing because i feel like this is trash, but obviously there's people who like it

Not trying to troll. I always wondered when Wayne spits like this what is it you find appealing? I'm starting to think it's just an opinion thing because i feel like this is trash, but obviously there's people who like it
just sounds better to me....i listened to carter 4 once...never again..wasnt my thing..

has dude spit hot verses since then?? yea...

has he spit alot of c4 sounding verses also?? yea...that song wit big sean sucks..and thats how most his verses sound lately..

this sounds more like no ceilings wayne to me...no ceilings was the last GREAT effort from wayne for me...

not trolling here..but i think dudes just wanna be the first to call sum new wayne wack...before they actually give it a listen..

im not a wayne 'stan' by any stretch..but i feel his past has gave him enough leeway that any new project he drops ill listen to at least once..between the first dedication and the carter 3,  wayne put out more high quality music than ur fav rapper i guarantee it..(no ye or hov)

this track wasnt on some 'my homies still' type flow...i rocked with it..hope this is better than d3..

Hard to believe that he's been trash for 5 years now. This sounds like something off of Sorry for the Tape.

dedication1.jpeg

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Groce
Yeah if this cover is a sign, then we can expect Lil Tunechi on this tape. No Drought 3 caliber Wayne.....I expect to be disappointed so he has a chance to wow me if he puts out something mediocre, but more than likely he wont

He really needs to stop talking about this Trukfit line, no ones going to wear that give it up.

Last edited:
just sounds better to me....i listened to carter 4 once...never again..wasnt my thing..

has dude spit hot verses since then?? yea...

has he spit alot of c4 sounding verses also?? yea...that song wit big sean sucks..and thats how most his verses sound lately..

this sounds more like no ceilings wayne to me...no ceilings was the last GREAT effort from wayne for me...

not trolling here..but i think dudes just wanna be the first to call sum new wayne wack...before they actually give it a listen..

im not a wayne 'stan' by any stretch..but i feel his past has gave him enough leeway that any new project he drops ill listen to at least once..between the first dedication and the carter 3,  wayne put out more high quality music than ur fav rapper i guarantee it..(no ye or hov)

this track wasnt on some 'my homies still' type flow...i rocked with it..hope this is better than d3..
Fair enough, i just wanted an honest perspective from a wayne fan and something with substance when they say why they are a fan. 

Back
Top Bottom