OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

It's NT. Majority of cats here listen to Blu, Brother Ali, Jean Grae

No we don't.
it was FREE people FREE what more u want from dude..im not a fan btw

That should never be an excuse for something being wack. Yeah, its free, but there have been plenty of FREE projects that defecate on this.

:lol: :lol: For real. If the majority of NT listened to the people Dipset listed (who all are dope but I rarely hear from), wouldn't there be multiple 100+ threads on them??? The majority of NT listens to Wayne, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Lil' B, Kanye West, and A$AP Rocky.

And yea, there's been loads of album quality FREE stuff given out for years now, but only Wayne fans make excuses for the garbage he puts out. "Bu bu but it's Wayne, wh wh were you expecting something lyrical?" Nope, and I don't expect the same thing from Waka Flocka, Wiz, and A$AP Rocky, and yet they've put out some good quality stuff. Wayne could literally smear doo doo on his albums, and his fans would be like "Well, ok :rolleyes :wow: :smokin"

Last edited:
Yo I'm not the biggest Lil Wayne fan but I do know he's talented & respect his grind & accomplishments,I think this mixtape is good not incredible,but still good in my opinion,def better then the last,Niketalk is worse then Simon from American Idol,smdh

i respect the young man grind..if he fans love everything he put out he put his self in that situation it still hard work

How does my post come off as me defending this tape though?
I was just curious.
To those of you who answered, I can see why you wouldn't mess with this tape based off the selections you all posted.
Seriously though, what were you expecting from this tape to begin with?
I went in expecting to nod my head and have some laughs.
Sounds like a lot of you went into it expecting Carter 1.....those days are over.

The question does come off like you defended the tape. I can tell you arent saying its great but alot of people listen to ignorant rap (2chainz, Gucci, Waka, Tyga,) so this isn't people with different taste not understanding. This is people who are fans or former fans that want a decent product. We are aware or I hope some of ya'll are that the old lil Wayne is gone. But damn don't insult us with this type of garbage. Skateboard and Trukfit references, stupid punchlines, and a complete lack of respect for the fans who made him.

This tape is a throw away. Listen to it once or twice to hear how bad it is just incase some songs are good. But of course none were.

Sorry 4 the Wait was terrible too. Its funny that he's tricked ya'll into think No Ceilings is good. It was better than this but at the time No Ceilings was the Sorry 4 the Wait of its time. Dude is getting worse by the day and richer by the day so who's to blame?

It is wild how people try to use "expectations" to justify something being bad. Unreal.

This mixtape doesn't suck because it isn't Carter 1. It sucks because it ******g sucks.

Last edited:
i mean No Ceilings wasn't wayne at his best but that **** is 20x then this dedication 4 trash

but **** i dont listen to wayne past those leaked tracks pre carter 3

This **** is trash but I already knew it would be.:lol:
There ain't no excuses man "It's free" "it's wayne you shouldn't expect much"
So Far Gone, Kush & OJ and most of Wayne's best work was "free", get the **** outta here with that.
He just doesn't care about the quality of his work any more, no need to make excuses, this is his profession.
Doesn't matter anyway because Wayne made so much material in his prime I can bump forever, I don't even listen to anything post rikers.
*Turns on Dedication 2

It's NT. Majority of cats here listen to Blu, Brother Ali, Jean Grae & Yasiin Bey. I've learned to deal wit' it.

So then why do threads for Gucci, Waka, Keef, 2Chainz, etc have more pages than all those dudes combined?

******g Lil Herb's thread got added 2 weeks ago & it's as long as that Blu thread that was added in december of last year.

Last edited:
Those people actually rap good what lil Wayne is doing now is hot garbage the fact u give this 8/10 shows Hw terrible your taste in rap is .

:lol: it's all opinionated and subjective. I can easily say you don't know what your talkin' about, but your entitled to your opinion. I have to respeck' it.

Dipset gave the album a 5/10 based off the track listing and features, son is a terrible excuse for a human :tongue:

Terrible excuse? Wayne went off, and I wasn't really expectin' that. He showed out on this tape. We agree to disagree, that's all.

i mess with this all day :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

:smokin

I'll bite.
I actually don't listen to any of the other you mentioned, or any other "hippy-hop" rappers for the most part. My playlist mostly contains KRIT, Cole, Jeezy, Hov, T.I., Gucci, and Wale.
With that said I still think Wayne is absolute garbage. Crappy punchlines, dumb references to skateboarding and absolutely no cohesion in any song he spits. Like he doesn't even attempt to stay on subject.
So it has nothing to do with what rappers people listent to, Wayne falt out sucks, almost as much as your taste in music.

Okay, and I think Cliff is done, and Wale is absolute garbage. So I think your taste in music sucks, as well.

:lol: :lol: For real. If the majority of NT listened to the people Dipset listed (who all are dope but I rarely hear from), wouldn't there be multiple 100+ threads on them??? The majority of NT listens to Wayne, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Lil' B, Kanye West, and A$AP Rocky.
And yea, there's been loads of album quality FREE stuff given out for years now, but only Wayne fans make excuses for the garbage he puts out. "Bu bu but it's Wayne, wh wh were you expecting something lyrical?" Nope, and I don't expect the same thing from Waka Flocka, Wiz, and A$AP Rocky, and yet they've put out some good quality stuff. Wayne could literally smear doo doo on his albums, and his fans would be like "Well, ok :rolleyes :wow: :smokin"

To each his own :rolleyes

Yo I'm not the biggest Lil Wayne fan but I do know he's talented & respect his grind & accomplishments,I think this mixtape is good not incredible,but still good in my opinion,def better then the last,Niketalk is worse then Simon from American Idol,smdh

Realtalk, anythin' YMCMB drops, it's hot garbage on here. Like c'mon :rolleyes

So then why do threads for Gucci, Waka, Keef, 2Chainz, etc have more pages than all those dudes combined?
******g Lil Herb's thread got added 2 weeks ago & it's as long as that Blu thread that was added in december of last year.

Keef gettin' threads on here tells me NT is on that molly. Dude has no talent whatsoever, I hope everyone here agrees wit' that.

i see you ****** hating.. with your hating ***.. i'm just lighting up.. like laser tag !! .. whatever that means lol, but #YMCMB for life !! .. its fun music, stop hating with ya hating ***** lol :D

- stayfresh :smokin :smokin :smokin

I turned it off after he said he didn't like the Special Delivery beat..probably because he doesn't **** with NY or whatever lame reason...**** outta here smh :smh:

This dude Wayne is beyond trash ( I was a huge Wayne fan) if you think this is even decent you deadass might slow or a 5th grader ..this some of the worst rapping I've ever heard its Sooo bad I'm angry I wasted minutes of my life listening to this ********

Its not just him being sober imo. He needs to move outta Miami, he been there waaay to long. My man needs some inspiration, he needs to switch up his lifestyle.
I live in Miami and I can only imagine what Wayne does everyday. Move back to NO or up north.

lol..so the drugs(or lack thereof) that he takes and where he lives affects the quality of his music??

this is where were at with the hate NT???? nit picking where people live and using it as an excuse to not like em?? lol..yall a bunch of sheep...female sheep at that...no lie

Tape is not as bad as yall make it seem if you just straight up remove all your expectations, and forget everything u remember of lil wayne at his prime, and ignore that other rappers still care about their craft and put out dope verses to the public for free on mixtapes too.

yeah if u do all that then the tape is like a C+, B- tops.... most of the beats are hot, wayne makes you laugh a couple times and Cole and Jeezy verses are dope. Those are like the sprinkles on a really bland pound cake, which is the entire tape.

Back
Top Bottom