OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

pimp.gif
 whole tape was dope IMO

"they throwin up them bricks,you better box out , my n' got enough white to build barack house"

Green Ranger is great until Wayne stutters his way in... "I don't even like this beat" :smh:

Cole destroyed it, might actually chop a song like this for the first time.

How does my post come off as me defending this tape though?
I was just curious.
To those of you who answered, I can see why you wouldn't mess with this tape based off the selections you all posted.
Seriously though, what were you expecting from this tape to begin with?
I went in expecting to nod my head and have some laughs.
Sounds like a lot of you went into it expecting Carter 1.....those days are over.

It's NT. Majority of cats here listen to Blu, Brother Ali, Jean Grae & Yasiin Bey. I've learned to deal wit' it.

+

Tune back! This joint is 10 folds better than "Sorry 4 The Wait" & "Dedication 3". Weezy was flowin' on this tape, it kinda drops off towards the end after "No Lie". On first listen I give this a 8/10. Gotta spin it back. Lotta' ya'll jus' luh' to hate Wayne, it's coo though. Looks like Nicki is a conservative. Drizzy & Tyga couldn't get a feature?! :nerd:

I would talk about my ..... but man that'd be a long story!

YUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OHHH SHHHH!!!!

I'm Up!

I tried, after green ranger I was done. I couldn't take anymore

A sober Weezy is horrible. I don't know how people can't see he fell off horribly

It's NT. Majority of cats here listen to Blu, Brother Ali, Jean Grae & Yasiin Bey. I've learned to deal wit' it.
+
Tune back! This joint is 10 folds better than "Sorry 4 The Wait" & "Dedication 3". Weezy was flowin' on this tape, it kinda drops off towards the end after "No Lie". On first listen I give this a 8/10. Gotta spin it back. Lotta' ya'll jus' luh' to hate Wayne, it's coo though. Looks like Nicki is a conservative. Drizzy & Tyga couldn't get a feature?! :nerd:
Those people actually rap good what lil Wayne is doing now is hot garbage the fact u give this 8/10 shows Hw terrible your taste in rap is .

+
Those people actually rap good what lil Wayne is doing now is hot garbage the fact u give this 8/10 shows Hw terrible your taste in rap is .

Dipset gave the album a 5/10 based off the track listing and features, son is a terrible excuse for a human :tongue:

Wasn't that bad, but wasn't that good.

Average tape. Some good lines, some bad ones.

Wayne is blah now. Can still bring it at times, but you just gotta understand he's not the same.

+

I'll bite.

I actually don't listen to any of the other you mentioned, or any other "hippy-hop" rappers for the most part. My playlist mostly contains KRIT, Cole, Jeezy, Hov, T.I., Gucci, and Wale.

With that said I still think Wayne is absolute garbage. Crappy punchlines, dumb references to skateboarding and absolutely no cohesion in any song he spits. Like he doesn't even attempt to stay on subject.

So it has nothing to do with what rappers people listent to, Wayne falt out sucks, almost as much as your taste in music.

Wayne didn't curse in his early raps. Keep that in mind when comparing him to Lil Mouse.
Lil Mouse feature was disturbing.
He only 'impressed' me on songs that have sub-par/crappy rappers on the original versions.

Dude was talking about riding around and spraying up blocks but somehow not cursing keeps the innocence in it huh?

it was FREE people FREE what more u want from dude..im not a fan btw

This is what i don't get. Only NT goes into a Wayne mixtape looking for Lupe metaphors and insight.

1. Its wayne
2. Its a mixtape

Don't expect deep bars don't expect cohesive songs. The best part about mixtapes is you can do/say whatever you want. Its not bad....enjoyed listening to it...prob won't replay it much....but it was worth the $0 i spent to listen.

+

Tune back! This joint is 10 folds better than "Sorry 4 The Wait" & "Dedication 3". Weezy was flowin' on this tape, it kinda drops off towards the end after "No Lie". On first listen I give this a 8/10. Gotta spin it back. Lotta' ya'll jus' luh' to hate Wayne, it's coo though. Looks like Nicki is a conservative. Drizzy & Tyga couldn't get a feature?!
nerd.gif
No we don't.
it was FREE people FREE what more u want from dude..im not a fan btw
That should never be an excuse for something being wack. Yeah, its free, but there have been plenty of FREE projects that defecate on this.

dipset :smh: the "support" for this crap...

Cole single verse ******* on the entire....ENTIRE MIXTAPE!

talkin ol i dont even like this beat.... prbly AFTER cole wiped his *** with it

i **** with S4TW better than this ****, this only had acouple good tracks on it. Its over for weezy man just stick to features and than by the time we know it hell be fading away from the music industry and leaving it up to drizzy or something

S4TW was dope & some of it is actually still on my phone...but this bs was all but deleted kept the cole track,the one after & the lil mouse track

Back
Top Bottom