OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

nz1k5thj:tw1

We need a new punchline rapper.​

Last edited:
mean.gif
 @ this entire tape

on a mixtape full of low points, lil mouse verse being better than his was the lowest

Found it's way into my recycle bin quickly.

Only good track is that Green Ranger joint with J. Cole, only because Wayne spits minimum bars.

Trash.

Did this dude say "I suck D***, trukfit" in Mercy :x

Last edited:
Serious question... anyone got an MP3 of just the Cole verse? I'm not downloading this whole tape just for Cole's part...

Lil Wayne, you are the WORST rapper alive....

Wow from the posts in here, it seems like this was worst than Sorry For The Wait & Rebirth lol. I'm not even gonna bother to download this crap but I'll stream it for laughs lol

For those of you who don't like this mixtape, what are y'all bumpin right now?
Just curious.

Listening to this now but its horrible lol.
I've been bumping Big KRITs album, Ab Souls album, random Rvidxr Klvn songs, A$AP Mob mixtape, random Chief Keef songs & Joey Bad***** 1999 mixtape and whatever else comes on shuffle on my phone lol

EDIT: Listening to Get Smoked and I find it sad that Wayne is basically co signing what Lil Mouse is doing, kid is like 12 talking that gangsta **** on tracks :smh:
**** this mixtape & this piece of **** forreal

Last edited:
Son, if you are a male and you vibed with Nicki Minaj's verse on Mercy.. turn in your man card and never take it back.

Just curious.

Everything that isn't Lil Wayne....

But really, the new Skyzoo tape... which 90 percent of people in this thread won't know who that is :smh:

My friend just put me onto that Danny Brown and Black Milk mixtape :smokin

Other than that I've been bumping a lot of older stuff and a few newer songs here and there. Kendrick, Ab Soul, Slaughterhouse (not the new album) Live, Love, ASAP, etc.

Just curious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a bunch of recent mixtapes more than likely better than D4 that me and a bunch of others I'm sure have been bumpin since the start of 2012: Big KRIT, Styles P, Trae, Slim Thug, Slaughterhouse, Currensy, Domo Genesis, Chinx Drugz, Doughbeezy, and ASAP Mob. And will be checking out Skyzoo, Kweli, and Gunplay's new tapes in the next couple of days.

Last edited:
Can't really complain...joint was free.

wut

:lol: This is like if someone gave me some free hd-dvds.....tf am I gonna do with this? I streamed it and :x :x:x I'd take 2 CHainz lyrically over a majority of those tracks...but hey millions of people will love it and blast it so me despising it isn't gonna do anything....

I'm gonna go listen Talib's Attack the Block to cleanse my mind and have some good music :smokin

Back
Top Bottom