OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

Great win, glad to sent GS home for the summer. As much as GS complains about LAC flopping (which they do, too much for my liking even as a fan), GS sure did alot of flopping this series, especially Curry and Iggy.

Curry and Iguodala flopping? :lol: Paul is the biggest flopper in the league, and Duncan even put him in his place a long time ago. Griffin, he's had people hating him since college, so that's no surprise.
As far as the series, I didn't think the Warriors could take it this far without a center and pathetic David Lee in being healthy :smh:

Great win, glad to sent GS home for the summer. As much as GS complains about LAC flopping (which they do, too much for my liking even as a fan), GS sure did alot of flopping this series, especially Curry and Iggy.

A lot of flopping? I can't say I agree on that.
Did curry try to draw charges, yes. Is that a flop? No.

Did curry flop/sell the foul on 3s? Sure, so does Jamal.

But exaggerating the call on almost every play? It's not even basketball anymore. Ex: Cp3 doing a tornado on every screen, the arm locking y'all do + creating the "foul" (not even a foul, but smart nonetheless), and my god...Griffin spinning and going out of control during today's fast break...He really wanted a foul for that? :lol:

Great series. No need to come in here and cause a ruckus. Any Clippers fan that can't come to terms with the amount of flopping done is in denial. But any Warrior fan that thinks their team doesn't do the same is in the same boat. Leave it alone. Much bigger things to focus on.

Wish the Warriors and their fans nothing but respect and the best of luck but your time has come to go fishing and leave us be. OKC matchup just gonna be as tough as this last one, but if there's a Clippers team capable of it I truly believe it can be this team. Time to steal one in OKC.

Got these GS fans in here giving reps to each other in the Clippers thread and whining about flops that either didn't take place in this series (CPHelicopter vs the Spurs :lol: ) or didn't even get rewarded (BG falling on the fast break)

And yeah I said it, Clippers flop and so does GS. I don't see the point in talking about flops like it had any bearing on who won the series.

Y'all hate us, we hate you. The feeling is mutual.

We know you guys are sour, you don't have to make it any more obvious.

Last edited:
FLOP CITY :pimp:

sent those **** boys home as we should have a couple days ago. Curry is my guy but other than that the entire roster can eat a ****.

Sat next to some warrior fans today. They left with so much salt in their body :rofl:

OKC is gonna be really tough. From facing the best shooter in the league to facing the best scorer in the league :lol:

DeAndre Jordan has grown up into a playoff performer. Anyone catch the Clippers fans at the game chanting Clippers like how warriors fans chant warriors? I found that hilarious

Last edited:
DeAndre Jordan has grown up into a playoff performer.

Sure has. Amazing how much Doc showing confidence in him has done for DJ. His block on Curry may have been the biggest play in the game.

Going to be tougher for him next series though. OKC has players that can come close to matching him physically.

Look I'mma give you GS fans this

Fumble_Flop_03.gif

But lessssss be honest. I ain't seen anybody on the floor trying to oversell contact more than Curry. Steph "The Carpet" Curry should be his real nickname. That dude spent 50% of the time picking himself off the floor. Name me game where he wasn't getting up after a shot? I hate Curry with a passion and not for anything more than the fact that he's just that good from the 3 point line. I respect and hate him at the same time. Him and Thompson. GS is an elite 3 point shooting team.

Now on to business. I was really worried going in to the second half as it seemed everybody on GS just could not miss from 3 point land. Hats off to GS for a wild series. I was not expecting such a drawn out one. And to make it clear had the clips lost this series I would not have blamed it on anything except GS's skill. But clips trudged along and got than extra burst to force bad shots from GS. This definitely was a group effort as everyone did their part and didn't leave the game solely on the shoulders of CP and Blake. And thank you based Barnes. Dudes been playing like he's on a daily trading block.

But clips persevered and moved on to Rd 2. I don't even know what to expect from LAC vs OKC but sweep is not what I am not hoping for.

Oh yeah hi GS :smokin

View media item 953253

MOST GS fans on here are pathetic.

GOOD WIN THOUGH! I like our chances against okc and the way they've been playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Sure has. Amazing how much Doc showing confidence in him has done for DJ. His block on Curry may have been the biggest play in the game.

Going to be tougher for him next series though. OKC has players that can come close to matching him physically.

Yea last post season he was avg like 8pts 8rebs and not even playing in the 4th. Clips have come along way from the del negro system. Clippers can win the series if they keep ibaka sefalosha/butler from getting points. The wins they had this year they forced durant/westbrook to be the only scorers. But when the role players got points 10+ that's when they ended up losing. Should be fun. I hope the series is closer than I think it will be.

Last edited:
Clippers :pimp: :pimp: hell yeah

Matt Barnes has had some really good defensive performances against KD in the past. Will have to replicate that in this series. Get up in his air space, try and make everything difficult. Good shots and no turnovers are a must this series. That'll minimize them getting out in transition. I feel confident in the Clippers defense in a five on five setting against them. Have the size and the athletes to go head up with them. If the Clippers can make it tough on them the way Memphis did,then the Clippers could win in 6. The Clippers overall I think have more capable players at this stage than the Thunder, however The Thunder do have the best player in this series so it'll be very tough. Blake had to really work against Draymond, hopefully a new look will get him back to being his dominant, efficient self this round.

Hopefully we'll steal one of these first two games however what's most important is how we compete in games 1 and 2.

A lot of flopping? I can't say I agree on that.
Did curry try to draw charges, yes. Is that a flop? No.

Did curry flop/sell the foul on 3s? Sure, so does Jamal.

But exaggerating the call on almost every play? It's not even basketball anymore. Ex: Cp3 doing a tornado on every screen, the arm locking y'all do + creating the "foul" (not even a foul, but smart nonetheless), and my god...Griffin spinning and going out of control during today's fast break...He really wanted a foul for that?
laugh.gif

Clippers :pimp: :pimp: hell yeah

Matt Barnes has had some really good defensive performances against KD in the past. Will have to replicate that in this series. Get up in his air space, try and make everything difficult. Good shots and no turnovers are a must this series. That'll minimize them getting out in transition. I feel confident in the Clippers defense in a five on five setting against them. Have the size and the athletes to go head up with them. If the Clippers can make it tough on them the way Memphis did,then the Clippers could win in 6. The Clippers overall I think have more capable players at this stage than the Thunder, however The Thunder do have the best player in this series so it'll be very tough. Blake had to really work against Draymond, hopefully a new look will get him back to being his dominant, efficient self this round.

Hopefully we'll steal one of these first two games however what's most important is how we compete in games 1 and 2.

:smokin :smokin

What a game tonight! We rarely lose when CP has big scoring nights, so I hope he stays aggressive this whole series.

Back
Top Bottom