OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

Not sure if this is a reach or not, but any chance Clips contact Brooklyn regarding KG? Clips can't make a deal with Boston, but nothing stating they can't deal with Brooklyn...

:nerd:

I'm just glad that he's 6'7 w/ range and not 6'3.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Word. 6'3'' and washed up. Dude could ball back in his Detroit days though.

Not sure if this is a reach or not, but any chance Clips contact Brooklyn regarding KG? Clips can't make a deal with Boston, but nothing stating they can't deal with Brooklyn...

nerd.gif
It's a long shot but that'd be dope regardless. I'd much rather have KG coming off the bench than wack-*** Lamar Odom.

The KG/PP/Doc reunion will never happen unless I missed something. :lol:

ya didn't miss anything. just wishful thinking is all. :lol:

Except KG would start.
I would hope that you're thinking Center...

What other position has KG played since Perkins left Boston? It would be center.

The original plan, before $tern stepped in, was to swap Deandre for KG. If both trades were approved, you think Doc would've had KG come off the bench?

ya didn't miss anything. just wishful thinking is all.
laugh.gif

What other position has KG played since Perkins left Boston? It would be center.

The original plan, before $tern stepped in, was to swap Deandre for KG. If both trades were approved, you think Doc would've had KG come off the bench?
My initial thought was that you wanted him to start over Blake. I wrote that as a reassuring statement since nobody in their right might would start KG over Blake.

I actually think Chauncey would flourish in a limited backup PG role but if he doesn't return or goes elsewhere I won't even be mad.

Last edited:
I actually think Chauncey would flourish in a limited backup PG role but if he doesn't return or goes elsewhere I won't even be mad.

I completely agree. And even in a limited role ON COURT, he would be a very valuable asset on the bench.

Hopefully, Doc sees a way for him to stay on board.

CP3

Reggie Bullock

Caron Butler

Blake Griffin

DeAndre Jordan

J Crossover

That's one solid lineup.

Barnes has to stay so he can mentor Bullock :lol:

IMO we should not start the rook unless he does amazingly well in SL games and even still I'd have doubts about starting him over dudes like Green or Crawford.

Last edited:
Barnes has to stay so he can mentor Bullock
laugh.gif

IMO we should not start the rook unless he does amazingly well in SL games and even still I'd have doubts about starting him over dudes like Green or Crawford.
He will do amazingly well in SL games. Y'all sleeping on Bullock.

Back
Top Bottom