OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Jeff green could have gotten more than 1 yr if he wanted.

KD was apparently blown away which doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things but still :pimp:

I hate you guys :lol:

I already know how tomorrow's gonna go for me. Just hitting refresh on all my twitter, hoopshype, hoopsrumors tabs waiting for a report that says KD "left the meeting very impressed with the Clippers' pitch."

I hate y'all, and so will my boss :lol: :smh:

Lmfao...what I tell y'all man.

I hate you shoeking :lol: :smh:

It's a shame too because CP, Blake, DJ and KD truly would be beautiful from just a basketball standpoint.

Next to my Nuggets...I wanna see the Clips do well badly. Y'all ****** done made me a lifelong fan :smh: :lol:.

Imma catch a game when I hit LA

Our Summer League games are airing at 2:00 pm both today and tomorrow on NBAtv, just in case you happen to be around the house at that time.

AR signing kills the KD dream pretty much. At least the Big 4 version of it. But since I didn't think he was coming anyway, I wasn't comfortable with us waiting to sign anyone else. It was time to get going.

AR signing kills the KD dream pretty much. At least the Big 4 version of it. But since I didn't think he was coming anyway, I wasn't comfortable with us waiting to sign anyone else. It was time to get going.

3/35 is a lot but thats the market rate and with How pressed we are money wise, we had to retain our talent

I, for one, am ecstatic at the idea of Jamal not coming back. Good dude, hope he gets paid.

I would welcome Jamal back on a reasonable deal. He's trying to get paid like Austin and he's like 14 years old. That's where Doc has to draw the line.

I, for one, am ecstatic at the idea of Jamal not coming back. 
Damn E 
laugh.gif

He still a better player than AR even at 36
Lmao you don't get it.

He's not so much better than Austin that you pay him more than Austin. 

Even if you don't like Austin Rivers this is common sense. A 36 year old who's marginally better than a 23 year old isn't getting paid the same. One has peaked, one appears to have not. 

What would you have suggested we pay him?

Delly got like 38M's or something. Bayless got in the neighborhood of that.

We're already thin as it is. 

Back
Top Bottom