***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Forgot I wore these the other day until I saw the pic up there. Black laces for a while.

Did dis dude just did dis? I know they just shoes, but I doubt son stepped out in either of those 

This week's rotation....

6fb35552e6db70462718de23b595ad4e5cb3137.JPG

4f615dee792ed2b1a47034dce712ced476dde0c.JPG

6de153e5702dd7b79bd274745de5b4c8fb160c4.JPG

3bc154e87922d3b2dc65227f5f568a64b512478.JPG

e27359c6e41072bf2f5cdc58bf121789964dacf.JPG

Seattle X's and Sample Infrareds are straight up showstoppers! I would think that sole on those 6's would crumble to pieces with just a touch though.....

not hatin... dope shoes, but I wonder if the bottom of those VIs or Xs are dirty?

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Was able to pick up my Galaxy pack Flight Ones for an awesome price. Other than that I agree, dudes at the booths would just shrug you off as soon as you even tried to work a price. So much stuff there was even priced over ebay average...
D, hit me up about the show Mon. Wondering if you were able to find anyone with the goods I we chatted about...

sup bros, the last couple of day...

7238239974_505fe3a655_b.jpg

always wanted to post the most awesome backpack ive owned
7239252942_a4a80f0455_b.jpg

7239246748_e04642cff9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

not hatin... dope shoes, but I wonder if the bottom of those VIs or Xs are dirty?

not hating either, but i think that's the same exact pic he posted of those 6's on foot, indoors, a year or two ago...

and i remember everyone on here having this exact same convo back then, accusing him of not actually wearing them outside.
laugh.gif

So dudes actually buy sneakers to stunt for a picture and get props on a forum but NEVER actually set foot on the street in them?...
laugh.gif

Not for nothing but I always thought Sk8 does this...my sons kicks ALWAYS look prestine no matter how many times he wears them...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So dudes actually buy sneakers to stunt for a picture and get props on a forum but NEVER actually set foot on the street in them?...
laugh.gif

Not for nothing but I always thought Sk8 does this...my sons kicks ALWAYS look prestine no matter how many times he wears them...

nah, i've seen sk8 explain b4, he works for UPS and only has like 1 or 2 days off a week, and cuz his collection is so big, he doesn't get around to wearing his joints often enough for them to look worn well.

kinda a good thing i suppose, in terms of keeping them looking crispy and retaining value.

i've NEVER done that tho, but i've been accused of it. like, i tried on my grey/pink jaspers on carpet b4 i properly unDS'd them and snapped a pic of them on foot and used it as my avatar a few years ago. of course that turned into this whole thing, and debate about whether wearing them on carpet is unDSing or not (it's not, unless they were worn more than a couple minutes or whatever, or any pair of shoes tried on in store would be considered used, lol)... thing is, i never claimed i wore them, never posted a pic up in WDYWT with them on as if i wore them, i just tried them on when i first got 'em and snapped a pic and thought it was a nice avatar pic. but because it's me, it turned into this whole controversy.
laugh.gif
and then of course is the whole thing about me using sole savers on my yeezys... but they're the only shoes i use them on, simply because the whole sole is glow in the dark, and i just figured it would preserve the glow (only thing that would dull the glow is dirt)... but tons of people use sole savers on all kinds of shoes, but again, because it's me, it turned into another big thing.
laugh.gif

for the record tho, i'm not accusing dude of doing that for sure, i just said i seem to remember that exact same pic, on the hardwood floor, indoors, and everyone in here accusing him of that.

Dope 13s slim....
congrats to homie who's lady said yes
nice polos bence, got that same pair
Good shhhhstuff NT

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by s dubl

not hating either, but i think that's the same exact pic he posted of those 6's on foot, indoors, a year or two ago...

and i remember everyone on here having this exact same convo back then, accusing him of not actually wearing them outside.
laugh.gif
He has a dope collect...but i  vouch for Proto i remember this exact convo and that pic..ik dude just comes in here and likes to cause a rucus with his heat but i guarentee he will never set foot with those outside for one major reason..the shoes are money and worth a lot unfortunately he just like to foot f..k his shoes so they still lose value

Back
Top Bottom