***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Originally Posted by DEpast

Two pairs of grapes?! Unfair. Nice.

The only 5s I want
frown.gif

SDUBL, nice pic and both pairs of kobes.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

hanging out at my parents' house for mother's day

DUDE! I had this exact same presto when they came out! My pair tore up all around
and yellowed like hell until I had to throw them out. It's so cool to see this pair after
all those years. NICE!
thanks man.  yeah, the plastic parts do tend to yellow, but other than that these things have held up for 10+ years.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Proto, hands down it's the denim vest with the tank top. I'm not one to hate it enough to come out and start taking shots. Dress however you want, but since you asked what the big deal is with the fit, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the vest with the tank top just looks maaaad awkward. [/color] It's like you took a summertime, hot-weather fit and threw a denim vest on top of that, completely cancelling out the whole point of wearing a tank top. I don't think denim vests go with too many things.

but allgood mane. i was just honestly interested in what was wrong according to the fashion police. i mean, i just do what looks good to me, no rules, no concern with being in or out of style. and i see stuff all the time i don't like, i just refrain, but i'm open to criticism, personally...

Denim vests go with a lot. Denim on denim is usually a no no, I rarely see anyone pull it off, but lately ive been wearing denim vests with slim cargos or camo pants. Add some Clarks and its a decent looking fit. I do agree it looks kinda weird pairing it with a tank top and shorts, never been a fan of that look. And thats not hating on proto, im saying that in general. Denim vest with tank top = eh. Denim vest with shorts = No.

Thats my 2 cents, carry on.
laugh.gif

Denim on denim is dope aslong as theyre different shades like how Stalley does it. Looks dope. 
pimp.gif
I kind agree with you on the vest w/ shorts tho definitely looks weird and tough to pull off. Oh well everyone has their style and thats cool with me!

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by giodelto

one of the oldest pairs I own (and still wear).. OG penny's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Double 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those are absolutely gorgeous.  I'd say I want to see it retro except I know they'll feel like a cardboard upper on a cement midsole like the last Penny 1 retro.
As for the whole denim vest discussion, I think it's not just what it does/doesn't go with.  Someone mentioned Stalley, but Stalley's a kinda slim dude.  No karamo, but Proto looks like he works out a little, so the vest on that kind of frame can look a little wierd, like it takes me back to 80's/90's Venice Beach dudes lifting on the beach wearing button down shirts with the sleeves cut off.  I'm not saying he shouldn't wear it, it just looks that way without sleeves.

Wore Sport Red Roshe's today...

nvqwlf.jpg

didn't wear the laces like this, but I kinda like it.  Probably try them like that next time.  Haven't worn a different pair for the last 3 days...

Back
Top Bottom