**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Listening to War Pain has me upset.

When the entire industry and even casual listeners were paying attention and even tuned in to one of the worst DJs in NYC for your comeback, you balked. Then he released Wanna Know and everyone laughed ... this shot seems to have blown over and you come with War Pain? **** got me upset ... he would of have taken the line from Wanna know about Drake getting pissed on and included in War Pain and released it back then .... **** would of have been serious.

Upset.

Now he looking funny ..... SMH

Co-sign but really the only reason we have this is because he heard it way before it dropped most likely. Without hearing
this he would be up against the wall again.

Last edited:
Right, without Summer 16 being leaked he couldn't have dropped this. It was the perfect opportunity.

Co-sign but really the only reason we have this is because he heard it way before it dropped most likely. Without hearing
Which could be a chess move within itself cuz it would have the opponent sitting lost wondering who played him the track. Enough about that warping talk tho, we not giving Ricky it's proper due.

Daaaaaaaamn
Just listened to war pain for the first time
Could do without the omelly verse
But meek came correct
This beat is so damn cold
We need more of these soulful beats back in hip hop
Damn if meek woulda came with this after that just popped off
Woulda definitely made **** more interesting
I will say
Meek really didn't say anything bad about drake that was memorable in this
If he woulda added that pissing line from wanna know
It woulda def went hard

Which could be a chess move within itself cuz it would have the opponent sitting lost wondering who played him the track. Enough about that warping talk tho, we not giving Ricky it's proper due.
Just listened to Ricky
Wasn't really impressed
I mean it was ok
But song wise I prefer war pain
Beat on war pain is better IMO
Also man real talk
His damn yelling sounds like nails on a chalk board sometimes
Like I gotta turn the volume down
He really should check that

Daaaaaaaamn
Just listened to war pain for the first time
Could do without the omelly verse
But meek came correct
This beat is so damn cold
We need more of these soulful beats back in hip hop
Damn if meek woulda came with this after that just popped off
Woulda definitely made **** more interesting

I will say
Meek really didn't say anything bad about drake that was memorable in this
If he woulda added that pissing line from wanna know
It woulda def went hard

We all know that wouldn't have happened, it's not in his skillset. He needed this leak track for the instant rebuttal, which is a
chess move for sure! But what happens now when Drake squeezes his circle tighter and drops something that Meek is
forced to respond to?

Drake's got them writers on a treadmill, he better be ready.

Last edited:
Yeah that's why we need 1 more song or just a verse ala ludacris in stomp
Just to get all this over and done with
Also ludacris stomp verse doesn't get its proper due
Like Luda got at ti without even calling him outta his name
And the verse just just HARD
I'm a say this though
I don't think meek can get at drake
2 times in a row
Like war pain was good
But I don't think meek can have a quality record like that back to back(no pun intended)
Where I believe drake has his BEST song or verse for meek just waiting in the cut
Like real talk drake got at meek
BUT didn't say anything personal about meek
We know they had a relationship
And meek considered him a friend
So I'm sure they had private convos that drake coulda aired out
But didn't
He got at meek on the surface level
Meek kinda didn't and said stuff about drake that we didn't know
But meek played his hand already
TWICE
With 2 records with personal stuff about drake that he knew
Not saying he told everything
But I'm sure what he thought would damage him
And it ain't really works I now he wouldn't be left with that much unknown material for drake
As in drake hasn't said the confidential stuff that we don't know about meek yet
And could throw that in the next song
With a catchy beat and could win
Just based on that
So no matter if meeks next record is good
If drake has that personal stuff about meek in it
With how meek kinda seemed like he looked up to dude a year or 2 ago
If drake throws things like that in there
Drake may win by default
Plus I'm sure drake is getting tired of this and just wants to end it
While meek is basically fighting to stay relevant

Listening to War Pain has me upset.

When the entire industry and even casual listeners were paying attention and even tuned in to one of the worst DJs in NYC for your comeback, you balked. Then he released Wanna Know and everyone laughed ... this shot seems to have blown over and you come with War Pain? **** got me upset ... he would of have taken the line from Wanna know about Drake getting pissed on and included in War Pain and released it back then .... **** would of have been serious.

Upset.

Now he looking funny ..... SMH

Gotta agree with this...it's like when you fight with your girl and think of a great comeback once the fight is over. You itchin' to pull that ish out, then you realize you lost already so you gotta let it ride :lol:

War Pain is a good track but the battle with Drake is over, Meek lost. The only way this gets life again is if Drake drops 3 peat.

i don't think meek played his full hand yet. war pain is hard because of the beat. its still light. don't get me wrong, he got the W and i'm ******* with the song. its dope. like you said, there needs to be more soulful beats. enough of the trap ****.

but he could have went much harder. there's a lot of filler lines in that song and him and omelly could have went back and forth a little longer.

i think it'll happen depending on drake's next response if he responds.

if i were in drake's circle i would consider letting it go. you got a w, meek got a w, let it go. because now drake gotta think about other ****** he mentioned in the song coming at him and all those ppl coming at you at once is not a good look.

if i were meek i would hold the next ep back until 50 AND drake responded. i wouldn't release dc4 until after drake drops.

War pain would've came out after b2b they would've still crowned meek. It's not as uptempo or catchy and the clubs can't play it. Meek still fighting a battle he can't win because it's him vs them. He going against Drake, the writers, the media, Apple, sprite, other big corporations etc. The way to win is to keep doing what he's doing... Putting out good music. Seems like he been focused since all this popped off and focusing on music. And I thought future was dissing dude? That's what nt was rambling about and here we have a song with the 2. Idk.

Gunplay just went at kidd kidd via ig telling him keep his name out his mouth on wax... Where's the struggle kidd kidd verse he's speaking of?

Gunplay is like 40, an addict that's been stomped out and robbed PLENTY of times. Kidd Kidd is one of the worst rappers I've ever heard. They should both get banned from IG and Twitter.

That was o we a decade ago tho, Mann Mann gotta hang this rap **** up, it ain't his thing.

He suck bruh. He been a sidekick for almost 15 years and put out nothing more then a mixtape noone heard. I was rooting for dude way back, even when he joined g unit but at some point u just know he's the new yayo

Kidd Kidd is a complete joke, don't nobody take his threats seriously. he's a leech who couldn't even blow up on Lil Wayne's radar so you know he's has no hope.

I Think That We All Should Not Focus on The Beefs We should Focus on The Music. Both Drake and Meek Mill Like each others music and they showed That Multiple Times In The Past. Drake Even Said That Dreams and Nightmares (the song) Is The Best Intro Of The Generation. My advice to All My Boys Out There Is Dont Get Hooked With Beefs And All This Promo **** Its For the Views. Enjoy The Music Which From First Place Is The Reason We Even Know Those two Dudes. 

Peace out

Back
Top Bottom