Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It used to be the cool thing to do to rock a t-shirt under the jersey :rofl:
Me personally i dont see anything wrong with it.

Last edited:
IMO wearing a t shirt under makes you look like a young buck. do some bicep curls and flourish

Depends who it is and how it looks. Sometimes you can get away with it, sometimes it looks no bueno

A Shaka tee under a jersey is always fine by me in middle school people stayed with like a red tee under a bulls or orange under a Knicks I could never get down with that always had to be black,white,or grey,..

White tee under jersey can gwan. I see nothin wrong with that...unless ur jersey is so small it fits like a wife beater

Lol why was wearing a t shirt under jerseys wrong again?

IMO it's not aesthetically pleasing.

I don't rock jerseys to games, but I can understand wearing something underneath in that situation since it's really not as much about style.

But on a summer day leave the undershirt at home.

That's everyone else is wearing them.

And why does the sixers logo slant down on all of those black M&N iversons?

Last edited:
The tee, no tee thing is just personal preference. I'm not a huge fan of the tee but it doesn't look bad depending on the person and fit. I'd only wear a tee during winter time if I wanted to rock a bball jersey.

My NT brethren I need some help with BP jersey sizing. Don't know if I should go for a 44 or 48 and looking for advice on which to grab. 6'2" 190lbs and I'm not trying to rock a crop top. Advice is always appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom