Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

25% off at fanatics not sure how long I think it's a flash sale. Code is kickoff25. I think it works on all m&n jerseys. I bought a Smith BP jersey with it.

25% off at fanatics not sure how long I think it's a flash sale. Code is kickoff25. I think it works on all m&n jerseys. I bought a Smith BP jersey with it.
I knew I should have waited on copping that Griffey BP 
francis.png

Yeah off M&N

How much of a pain is it to go through returns to them?

If it's a pain I'm not tripping off of $20 bucks 

I got ya. I've never returned through them. I think if I remember right, they send you a return form and maybe a return label with your purchase. I can't remember for sure though.

man i remember sending a hat back to them cuz of qc issues, dudes left me high and dry for months! 
mean.gif

Yeah off M&N

MN returns is super easy and fast.

fill out the return request on site. the returns dept will send you an email, send the item in and wait a few days to be credited.

IMO worth it for 20 bucks

Random question, but do yall be rockin them wool baseball jerseys in the summer?

Thinkin about coppin a few, but don't know if I should just wait til the Fall/Winter.

LOL, no. Strictly fall/winter

Some pages back that one guy was rocking his wool in this heat.

Hats off to him lol.

Yeah off M&N

I returned the detroit tigers jersey I bought during fathers day sale, refunded no problems.
Even though the site says no refund on sale items.... I still got my money back with no problems.

Does anyone know a list of teams with the button up bps? I know Arizona dbacks Florida Marlins and the Yankees but are there anymore?

Chasing down a vtg Vikes jersey especially Moss and Carter are impossible. They're either too big or expensive.

When is a good time to get a jersey from M&N, I have a couple, but they always seem to be out of my size (L)?

Looking at getting a 49ers jersey: Young or Rice preferred. Is eBay the best route.

I would collect jerseys but I already have too many collections. Trying to minimize the problem, :lol:

Quick pic of magic shorts on....6'1 180 sz L...excuse the dusty mirror

View media item 2114638
I actually think these are worth retail. Better than expected....out of the 4 pair of shorts I have they all fit exact same in waist but some look wider while on...magic seem more slim and UNLV wide...Bulls somewhat in middle...material and design prob plays a role....

Lastly I will not add pockets to any of my shorts....after waiting 1.5 weeks on tailor to do mine just to find out they hadn't been touched yet I decided to pick em up and not add pockets....risk is too high...rather rock a book bag or let the wife hold my items if she's with me....
nice shorts man, but hell no they aren't worth retail :lol:

You forgot one important measurement in that first sentence. What is your natural waist size? If we all included our waist sizes when discussing these shorts, it would be a big help to everybody.

These Knicks shorts are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] way better than the plain Cavs.

Does anyone know a list of teams with the button up bps? I know Arizona dbacks Florida Marlins and the Yankees but are there anymore?
As far as BPs, those are the only ones I know of. The Tampa Bay might be a full button up too, I'm not sure. I've asked a few times in here if there's an official archive with a list of all the jerseys M&N has ever made and I never got an answer. :rolleyes

When is a good time to get a jersey from M&N, I have a couple, but they always seem to be out of my size (L)?

Looking at getting a 49ers jersey: Young or Rice preferred. Is eBay the best route.

I would collect jerseys but I already have too many collections. Trying to minimize the problem,
laugh.gif
You can go ebay, fanatics/fansedge have sales too. I posted the 25% off coupon code. M&N also has sales like father's day and black friday. If i recall fathers day and black friday were 40% off. 

[quote name="louislagerfeld" url="/t/595284/official-mitchell-and-ness-thread-jerseys-hats-shirts-shorts-questions-post-em-up/9030#post_26260817
These Knicks shorts are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] way better than the plain Cavs.
Thanks

As far as BPs, those are the only ones I know of. The Tampa Bay might be a full button up too, I'm not sure. I've asked a few times in here if there's an official archive with a list of all the jerseys M&N has ever made and I never got an answer. :rolleyes[/quote]
I got the Tampa bay wade Boggs and it's just a 2 button.. I just like the look of the full button ups way better

nice shorts man, but hell no they aren't worth retail :lol:

You forgot one important measurement in that first sentence. What is your natural waist size? If we all included our waist sizes when discussing these shorts, it would be a big help to everybody.
As far as BPs, those are the only ones I know of. The Tampa Bay might be a full button up too, I'm not sure. I've asked a few times in here if there's an official archive with a list of all the jerseys M&N has ever made and I never got an answer. :rolleyes

The Rays one isn't full button up but I know there are a couple Detroit Tigers full button ups - Kirk Gibson 95 blue and 87 grey which are both on M&N site right now. I picked up a Trammell in the blue from Retro2heritage on eBay for $62 last night because I love the button up look. They still have sizes S-L at the same price but don't know what size you wear. @KennyPowders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom