Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Might be the pictures. Numbers and letters look smaller on the 40. The 44 looked way better but again they're prob the same and just the diff pictures or I'm stupid

Last edited:
Caved in and bought the Ewing All Star jersey for $270 shipped

Was mad impatient 
mean.gif

I haven't posted on NT in so long. Feels weird lol . .

Anyway I had a question. Did M&N release two 88-89 MJ "The Shot" jerseys or am I trippin ?

Wondering because I'm about to pull the trigger on one and the prices vary on the two and I noticed one has the glossy screen print and the other is like inked in. I know the one that's inked in has bleeding issues so I was wondering did they re do it because of that issue or what ?

All help is appreciated

View media item 2336370
View media item 2336371
View media item 2336372
View media item 2336373

Last edited:
I haven't posted on NT in so long. Feels weird lol . .

Anyway I had a question. Did M&N release two 88-89 MJ "The Shot" jerseys or am I trippin ?

Wondering because I'm about to pull the trigger on one and the prices vary on the two and I noticed one has the glossy screen print and the other is like inked in. I know the one that's inked in has bleeding issues so I was wondering did they re do it because of that issue or what ?

All help is appreciated

Might be the pictures. Numbers and letters look smaller on the 40. The 44 looked way better but again they're prob the same and just the diff pictures or I'm stupid
The size 40 does actually have smaller graphics.  I saw a 40 and 44 side by side.  I don't think the regular sized lettering was going to fit on the 40, at least with M&N's excessive taper.

The size 40 does actually have smaller graphics.  I saw a 40 and 44 side by side.  I don't think the regular sized lettering was going to fit on the 40, at least with M&N's excessive taper.

That makes sense then, I thought I was wildin. The name and numbers on the back of my jersey look smaller than the pictures on the website sometime.

Back
Top Bottom