Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fanatics got this Kobe for 30% off with code AWARD. Added my fan cash and it came out to $200.54 for me.

6B5BC0CC-40DB-499C-9541-A5B7CDCADA2A.png
Thanks for sharing! Just copped with a gift card from raise and some fan cash i had! Been wanting this one but didn't want to pay $300.

Nice to see some folks will be able to get Kobe jerseys at reduced prices for the time being. At least nobody should have to be frustrated with a terrible misplacement of the NBA logo in front as long as they don't get a recent production rookie year jersey.

Fanatics got this Kobe for 30% off with code AWARD. Added my fan cash and it came out to $200.54 for me.

6B5BC0CC-40DB-499C-9541-A5B7CDCADA2A.png

Thanks a lot for sharing this deal.

May I ask where did you get the promo code from since it wasn't listed on the website?

I tried using it on a couple of things that were labeled "SPECIAL EVENT ITEM", meaning they would be shipped at a later date, but it wasn't valid on them. And they were limited quantity too. Could those those factors be cause for exclusion from discounts perhaps?

Damn NT I had to cop my first white jersey because of that deal 😂 $211 for a Kobe jersey, I had to do it! Saved myself about $120 had I got it from M&N with Cali sales tax smh. This thread definitely a gift and a curse lol.

Last edited:
Damn NT I had to cop my first white jersey because of that deal 😂 $211 for a Kobe jersey, I had to do it! Saved myself about $120 had I got it from M&N with Cali sales tax smh. This thread definitely a gift and a curse lol.

you use the raise gift card?

98EBADD6-5DD6-4B20-A182-41BCE50FC528.jpeg
Guys I really wanted for M&N to make this in authentic form but I guess its wishful thinking right now. I never own any swingman jerseys and all my M&N NBA authentics are size 44 L. To those who own both authentic and swingmans is the sizing the same? Really considering copping this Kemp

I have been looking at this Jim Brown jersey for a long time. What is the fit like compared to other jerseys you have in the same size? (To me baseball and basketball authentics have the same fit, I need a 44 in both of them. Wondering if this NFL authentic would be the same)

This jersey is also a size 44 (only one in my collection I decided to purchase in my actual shirt size).

Everything fits great except for the sleeves; they're tight fit (so rolling them is a bit of a pain) and don't run to my hands. I have very long arms, and the sleeves kinda stops below my wrist ( pretty common for me when buying button downs)

I'm considering buying the Nitscke long sleeve in the future, but might want to go up to a 48 then alter the width.

Guys I really wanted for M&N to make this in authentic form but I guess its wishful thinking right now. I never own any swingman jerseys and all my M&N NBA authentics are size 44 L. To those who own both authentic and swingmans is the sizing the same? Really considering copping this Kemp

Swingmans fit a tad bit smaller than Authentics.

Thanks a lot for sharing this deal.

May I ask where did you get the promo code from since it wasn't listed on the website?

I tried using it on a couple of things that were labeled "SPECIAL EVENT ITEM", meaning they would be shipped at a later date, but it wasn't valid on them. And they were limited quantity too. Could those those factors be cause for exclusion from discounts perhaps?
Someone shared the code in one of the fb groups

They'll eventually rehash it in authentic hopefully as long as they retain Kemp's rights to his name. It always goes in cycles like that with that company. Just be patient until they rehash it in authentic form. Don't relent and be a loser getting below subpar Swingman garbage. Keep it authentic like most of us do on here. $130 is an insult for a Swingman cost, they're not even worth $1 based on how sorry they are.

Back
Top Bottom