Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Missed out on the penny, by the time I saw it on their Instagram page my size was already sold out

Finally added some pockets to my pair. Still need the green Knicks badly.

D1A1BBCF-EBE3-4040-AD34-1360856DC42C.jpeg

Does anyone know when the M&N flagship store usually has sales. I know in the past it was usually around the super bowl, Black Friday and Father’s Day.

They have some NFL stuff I want which is sold out on fanatics and the M&N website. Ima pull the trigger at some point, but would much rather save some money if I could.

It's nice to know that Mitchell & Ness is still working with Vanessa Bryant so they have the rights to Kobe Bryant in order to produce more jerseys as evidenced with the latest one being the 2007-08 purple Lakers jersey with the 60th anniversary patch on it which was also his lone MVP season. And the 2001-02 retro sky blue Lakers jersey is coming out too. I just wonder how much longer they have his rights secured though.

It's nice that there are a variety of Kobe jerseys. The only gripe I have is that they never got the shade of purple correct on the road jerseys with them being slightly lighter than it should be.

Does anyone know if you need to size up on the authentic grizzlies shorts since the waistband is tight?

Does anyone know if you need to size up on the authentic grizzlies shorts since the waistband is tight?

I got them in my normal size, L. They are tighter than my other shorts but it isn’t unbearable. Probably don’t need to size up, but they do fit different.

I got them in my normal size, L. They are tighter than my other shorts but it isn’t unbearable. Probably don’t need to size up, but they do fit different.

just curious, is the Sonics shorts 96 like that too? I do have the grizz shorts you speak of and they are hella tight but the length is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom