Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched a ton of Lakers games this season, but Dwight looks a little healthier out there.

Also, his headband looks dumb.
I was thinking the same thing about his headband 
laugh.gif

Duhon should be the starting one out in L.A. until Nash comes back then back up nash once he comes back.
He looks really good out there, and had career numbers under D'antoni.
You're the first person I've seen who says this. Everyone on ISH is crapping on Duhon.

The Spurs really need to get their offense turned around in the second half. The Spurs first half offense was all Tony Parker. The rest of the team seemed out of the game.

You're the first person I've seen who says this. Everyone on ISH is crapping on Duhon.
The Spurs really need to get their offense turned around in the second half. The Spurs first half offense was all Tony Parker. The rest of the team seemed out of the game.

He's better than blake and morris by far to me.

I'm not even a Lakers fan, but I'm still annoyed that I live in LA and can't get their home games on TV because of their Time Warner deal.

Really good game at Staples Center. Danny Green was silent all game and showed up when they needed him. Big game winning 3 by Green. The Lakers played good. Kobe was the one to keep the Lakers in close and in the lead for most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom