Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc was dominat in game? Okc didn't even get there first lead until the 4th quarter in game 1 and we were. Up by like 17 in the first half we choked game 1 away and if we wouldn't have done that it would have been a sweep.

the refs gave the cHeat game 2

Lebron manhandled Durant and no call.

Yeah because 1 call turned the whole series around and ended up being 4-1.. why do you think about LeBron so much? Every single post you make is about LeBron or the heat..

Westbrook injury gave me the chills. All of nike talks most hated going down smh

Clippers got to be the favorites now coming out the west

Last edited:
Yeah because 1 call turned the whole series around and ended up being 4-1.. why do you think about LeBron so much? Every single post you make is about LeBron or the heat..

:nerd:

And man. If NT's most hated is going down that must mean the omen is nearing my beloved team in South Beach lol.

David Stern is responsible for these recent string of injuries, to star players in particular?

Some of y'all dudes never cease to amaze me
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Westbrook injury gave me the chills. All of nike talks most hated going down smh

Clippers got to be the favorites now coming out the west

the only thing the Clippers should be consider favorites of is getting out the first round :lol:

Someone must paid that kid big to take out Westbrook, Who's the key for the thunders to win.

Knicks 2013 championship sounds promising now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom