Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I guess when teams play the heat you guys expect the rules of basketball to change. No 3 secs on the opponent or no close fouls for them. But everything should apply for the heat.

nah

refs only need to call out Lebron's and Wade's traveling legitimately every game and they would be mid tier star status

If only the bulls had an elite point guard. Maybe they wouldn't turn the ball over as much

Last edited:
Nate has become one of my favorite players this year. I don't think I've ever seen him play uninspired this season.

I'm not a Lebron fan or apologist but he's better now than he ever has been in his career.

So bringing up stats from 2 or 5 years ago doesn't have anything to do what the guy you responded to's point.

90's Jordan like he is not

Usually when someone starts with "im not but" they usually are. Word to "I have a black friend"

The refs single handedly bringing Miami back.

Yup that's me a regular Lebron groupie. :lol:

Usually when someone cries about the Heat getting calls its a Laker fan.

Outside of Shaq in 2001 no single player has ran the league like Lebron is right now.

Nate is a warrior. Man dont try to act like Noah is a post player, hes great in the pick and roll and a great hustle player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom