Official NBA 2k13 Thread

How long do u guys think it will take 2K to do the grizzlies-raptors-detroit trade? Considering they jus did an update, ill give those slackers a week...lol

Has Draymond Greens overall gone up yet? A 61 was always WAY TOO low

Also Terrence Ross deserves to get a Highlight Reel Dunk ability by now

Last edited:
http://www.operationsports.com/news...ils-1-30-13-reserves-added-to-all-star-teams/

Philadelphia 76ers - Jrue Holiday +1 (88)
Cleveland Cavaliers - Daniel Gibson (Injured) -5 (60)
Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving +3 (88)
Boston Celtics - Rajon Rondo (Injured) -33 (56)
Los Angeles Clippers - Chris Paul (Injured) - 12 (82)
Los Angeles Lakers - Steve Blake (Returns from injury) +5 (68)
Los Angeles Lakers - Steve Nash -2 (83)
Los Angeles Lakers - Dwight Howard -3 (89)
Brooklyn Nets - Jerry Stackhouse -2 (67)
Indiana Pacers - Sam Young (Added) (60)
Toronto Raptors - Alan Anderson +4 (70)
Houston Rockets - Royce White (68)
San Antonio Spurs - Tiago Splitter +6 (70)
Golden St. Warriors - Andrew Bogut (Returns from injury) +29 (79)

Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

The 2013 NBA All-Star rosters have been updated with the reserves.

2013 Eastern Conference All-Star Team
New York Knicks - Carmelo Anthony
Miami Heat - Chris Bosh
New York Knicks - Tyson Chandler
Chicago Bulls - Luol Deng
Boston Celtics - Kevin Garnett
Indiana Pacers - Paul George
Philadelphia 76ers - Jrue Holiday
Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
Miami Heat - LeBron James
Chicago Bulls - Joakim Noah
Boston Celtics - Rajon Rondo
Miami Heat - Dwyane Wade

2013 Western Conference All-Star Team
Portland Trail Blazers - LaMarcus Aldridge
Los Angeles Lakers - Kobe Bryant
San Antonio Spurs - Tim Duncan
Oklahoma City Thunder - Kevin Durant
Los Angeles Clippers - Blake Griffin
Houston Rockets - James Harden
Los Angeles Lakers - Dwight Howard
Golden St. Warriors - David Lee
San Antonio Spurs - Tony Parker
Los Angeles Clippers - Chris Paul
Memphis Grizzlies - Zach Randolph
Oklahoma City Thunder - Russell Westbrook

You will find the most cheesers ever playing in MyTeam. Squads loaded up with Lebron, Carmelo, Larry Bird, etc. etc. and these dudes don't even know how to utilize all these weapons. I've beat every team assembled like that by 10+

My main guys are Drummond, Humphries, Jordan Hamilton, Marshon Brooks, Wroten, Selby, Donte Greene, and Kendall Marshall

I had gave up on this game after 3 seasons of My Player but I finally started playing on the black top and it's kind of fun when I have decent teammates and the guy who takes the ball out isn't a ball hog.

Well damn just when I said I was having fun on the black top the game freezes before I can ever get into a game 3 times in a row!

Just played as charolette.
Team is surprisingly good if you play it right. Kemba is wet, Gordon is wet, and Henderson can hit anything in the paint.
Haven't had as much fun in the game till I played as them :pimp:
Nice to finally find a team that's fun this year

Gordon has a :pimp: jumper, I love their Cougars jersey.

I run with the Bobcats, Cavs, and Rox most of the time. I hate when people online default to Heat/Lakers/Knicks/Clippers. No variety :x

Just played as charolette.
Team is surprisingly good if you play it right. Kemba is wet, Gordon is wet, and Henderson can hit anything in the paint.
Haven't had as much fun in the game till I played as them :pimp:
Nice to finally find a team that's fun this year

I love playing with them and the cavs. They make every other team boring to play with.

If MKG had had a jumper opponents would be in trouble :pimp:

Just started playing MyPlayer Blacktop. Actually pretty fun if you get good teammates.

Also is using the 1-3-1 defense cheesing if i dont on ball D???

Gordon has a :pimp: jumper, I love their Cougars jersey.

I run with the Bobcats, Cavs, and Rox most of the time. I hate when people online default to Heat/Lakers/Knicks/Clippers. No variety :x

Thats the thing,

I often go to pick Timberwolves or Nuggets but then just get squared up against Heat or Lakers :smh:

Just started playing MyPlayer Blacktop. Actually pretty fun if you get good teammates.

Also is using the 1-3-1 defense cheesing if i dont on ball D???

Any defense is cheese if you don't play on ball defense.
How can people legit say they are better than you when they only play half the game and let the computer do the rest for them?

i usually switch my D threw out the game from 2-3 3-2 and between the mans full court , half, little trap but when my play someone who is a one man team it works best. As for where i position myself i usually work on the ball but when he passes i stay on the first man and cheat until im sure that is where the ball is going to stay.

How can people legit say they are better than you when they only play half the game and let the computer do the rest for them?

What if your playing someone who spreads the ball and passes alot. Also using a zone defense you honestly changed you person as soon as they pass the ball? And what about if your double teaming, they swing the ball around, if your playing someone good its hard to recover. I just know how some of yall claim to play 100% on ball D thats impossible. You need the cpu to help you.

I swear defense has gotten worse since the last update. My players always seem to be out of position for no reason. A lot of times my player will help and leave a shooter wide open because a player picks up his dribble in the paint. Like why are you helping in that situation, there's already two people between the ball handler and the rim. :smh:

What if your playing someone who spreads the ball and passes alot. Also using a zone defense you honestly changed you person as soon as they pass the ball? And what about if your double teaming, they swing the ball around, if your playing someone good its hard to recover. I just know how some of yall claim to play 100% on ball D thats impossible. You need the cpu to help you.

i play as much as i can. never said 100% but damn near close.

Is there no one else !!! .. I am the most amazing, extremely talented. You dont stand a chance :wink:

Psn: koudieluv !!!!!! Lets go :smile:

Back
Top Bottom