Not true.

Anthony Davis averaged 14 & 10. He was the #1 pick
MKG averaged 11 & 7....he was the #2 pick
Joel Emboid averaged 11 & 8....he was the #3 pick
Zach Lavine averaged 9 & 3......he was a lotto pick
Devin Booker averaged 10 & 2....he was a lotto pick
Aaron Gordon averaged 12 & 8....he was a top 5 pick
Derrick Favors averaged 12 & 8....he was the #2 pick

The list goes ON AND ON. For one and done freshman that are big time prospects...Putting up huge numbers does not matter.

GET EM

You are naming one person that it has happened for.

I can name DOZENS that it didn't work out for

My statement was, " 10 and 10 shouldn't make you EXPECT to go lottery."

EXPECT
EXPECT
EXPECT

I wanna change my position is there any way to start the prelude over. PG is trash.
I tried that. The answer was no. 
laugh.gif

Just ball hog to get Top 3 in the draft. I take every shot and never passed until the double team comes. Even after the double team, I call for the ball back and take the shot. I don't think I got higher than a B+ team grade in any of my games. Also, I made sure I made 23+ points per game.
I tried to get 20+ but coach kept on taking me out. 
mean.gif
 I had 14 in the first half against Oklahoma. 
mad.gif

You are naming one person that it has happened for.

I can name DOZENS that it didn't work out for

My statement was, " 10 and 10 shouldn't make you EXPECT to go lottery."

EXPECT
EXPECT
EXPECT

Deflect and move goalpost :lol:

Nobody in college averages 10 ASSIST PER GAME. Let alone a freshman :lol:.

You can average 15 & 5 in this my player as a highly touted prospect on a national championship team...and STILL not be a top 5 pick.

That's brazy

Deflect and move goalpost
laugh.gif

Nobody in college averages 10 ASSIST PER GAME. Let alone a freshman
laugh.gif

You can average 15 & 5 in this my player as a highly touted prospect on a national championship team...and STILL not be a top 5 pick.

That's brazy
Put up 18 5 and 5 and still was only a lotto pick 
mean.gif

How am I moving goal posts if my FIRST statement to Jules was he shouldn't EXPECT to go lottery?

Good one man

Jules averaging 10 and 10 isn't jaw dropping enough for him to say the game is cheating, if he isn't projected to go lottery

That is what this WHOLE conversation was about

You have to make a new PSN or Xbox live account to start over. I have made 3 new PSN accounts so far.

Deflect and move goalpost :lol:

Nobody in college averages 10 ASSIST PER GAME. Let alone a freshman :lol:.

That's brazy
Is that really crazy though?

I am not understanding the entitlement to the draft positions.

Questioning what you really have to do to make it as a Top 5 pick is one thing (which is why I said PART of the equation might be random).

But to say it is crazy or the game is cheating, I don't know about that.

Come on tell me I am caping to deflect the actual argument

Did anybody make a 6'9-6'11 ATHLETIC PF by chance? What were your thoughts on how they performed?
Debating on making one when 2K17 comes out on Friday instead of this Shot Creating SG I made for Prelude

Is that really crazy though?

I am not understanding the entitlement to the draft positions.

Questioning what you really have to do to make it as a Top 5 pick is one thing (which is why I said PART of the equation might be random).

But to say it is crazy or the game is cheating, I don't know about that.

Come on tell me I am caping to deflect the actual argument

It really is crazy. I know YOU know Basketball.... And how incoming freshman prospects expectations to performance and team success and draft order is viewed.

You know damn well, that if the #1 freshman in the country.....went to a school...averaged 15 & 5 or a double double....while LEADING his team to a national championship, that he would be EXPECTED to be a lotto pick.

You know this man. Stop fronting.

Last edited:
It is a GAME.

I tell you dudes all the time that you have unrealistic expectations with these games.

I do not EXPECT the game to factor in everything that an actual Mock Draft would factor when determining draft stock.

I am sure it is a simple algorithm that weighs stats over everything else by a LARGE margin.

The real world might factor in other things like team success, psych exams, and the workout process.

But for this SIMPLE game, I am sure stats are the end all be all to the projection

Again, this is not the real world man, yall gotta stop viewing it as such and then being disappointed

You know damn well, that if the #1 freshman in the country.....went to a school...averaged 15 & 5 or a double double....while LEADING his team to a national championship, that he would be EXPECTED to be a lotto pick.
You DO know I never argued against THIS point right?

I was referring to you demanding that your dude should have been Top 5.

Of course if he did all of thst you should expect to go LOTTERY.

I never denied that.

The expectations argument started with PG averaging 10 and 10

It is a GAME.

I tell you dudes all the time that you have unrealistic expectations with these games.

I do not EXPECT the game to factor in everything that an actual Mock Draft would factor when determining draft stock.

I am sure it is a simple algorithm that weighs stats over everything else by a LARGE margin.

The real world might factor in other things like team success, psych exams, and the workout process.

But for this SIMPLE game, I am sure stats are the end all be all to the projection

Again, this is not the real world man, yall gotta stop viewing it as such and then being disappointed

Which is why it's a problem with THE GAME.

That's what dudes are saying. 2k could improve upon that. We aren't expecting it to be perfect. Just like we call out the many great things 2k offers, we'll call out the inconsistencies and faults.

But for you to always have a rebuttal when we call out something small and simple about a fault in the game is od annoying

We perfectly understand how the game works, what's weighted, and expected. Dudes are just voicing their opinions on how things can improve...and their reactions to the prequel.

Idk what's hard to understand about that.

Honestly THIS conversation never was about the GAME.

IT was about 10 and 10 from a PG being enough to warrant the game was cheating.

My stance was THAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO DEMAND A LOTTERY PICK.

That has NOTHING TO do with the game.

How about this, how about yall stop brining up me defending the game EVERY time there is a debate because yall love to run to that little rebuttal to use as an exit from the topic.

Cut it out man because most of the time it isn't about me defending the game

Like this time

Dude, did you not hear me say 2 pages ago that it IS an issue with the game?

So what are you arguing? :lol:

You arent saying anything. I know this is your "thing"...but you aren't saying much right now.

We just wanna see the game move closer to reality. Nothing wrong with pointing things out about the game that can be fixed.

I really don't see where you're coming from

Honestly THIS conversation never was about the GAME.

IT was about 10 and 10 from a PG being enough to warrant the game was cheating.

My stance was THAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO DEMAND A LOTTERY PICK.

That has NOTHING TO do with the game.

How about this, how about yall stop brining up me defending the game EVERY time there is a debate because yall love to run to that little rebuttal to use as an exit from the topic.

Cut it out man because most of the time it isn't about me defending the game

Like this time

10 & 10 has to do with the game.

And 10 & 10 from a highly touted college freshman PG that led his team to the chip....in the game or real life...should be a lotto pick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom