Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

More pics:

http://mywifeandkicks.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/on-feet-new-balance-1300ggo.html?m=0

Order 990 navy size 11 from Feature via email and paid by paypal on Jan 25.
No email order confirmation or reply from them then. Have I been cheated?
I phone ordered my pair on Wednesday, got them in the mail today. $180 + $12 shipping. Would've been more expensive to buy locally with tax, and my local shop didn't place them on sale yet, so I copped. Very pleasant phone order too. Will definitely do business with Feature again.

As for the 990s, the quality is top notch. Pigskin is crazy soft and the chunky Vibram outsole is a sad reminder of how poor today's shoes are made. The fit a bit snug in the toe, though. No metal 30th Anniversary tag either.

Last edited:
Anyone have any advice for copping the Ball & Buck on Wednesday night.  It is a 6pm release and I have no idea what time I should get there to try to get a pair.  Did they do the same thing with the release last year?  Any insight?

Be patient my dude it'll get there..I thought I had the same problem it just takes them forever cuz try day it's 2-3 day but turns out to be damn near ground shipping..

Just contact them. EJ & his crew are all good people. Definitely nothing shady about them
Finally got reply from Feature said will follow up on Monday.
Thanks StunnaMan & 757shoefanatic for the concern.

I phone ordered my pair on Wednesday, got them in the mail today. $180 + $12 shipping. Would've been more expensive to buy locally with tax, and my local shop didn't place them on sale yet, so I copped. Very pleasant phone order too. Will definitely do business with Feature again.

As for the 990s, the quality is top notch. Pigskin is crazy soft and the chunky Vibram outsole is a sad reminder of how poor today's shoes are made. The fit a bit snug in the toe, though. No metal 30th Anniversary tag either.

Dope as hell. :smokin

Always coming correct with the reviews GTfan712. Those 990's look good. But I'm a sucker for Vintage NB models and quality.. They just don't make it like they use to...

Some Vintage love today... 

990 anniversary navy should have the metal tag. Mine came with the same tag as my grey 990 anniversary.

cant decide whether to pull the trigger on those beauty and youth 1700s- shop wants $185,,, i dont think im that in love with them
I paid moda3 160+15$ ship, sounds 10$ cheaper man, I think if they would've been black, I would've passed but the navy and that leather color are perfect, I'm excited to have my first pair of 1700s

so those 1300ggo pair? s/s 2013 release or quoi? The navy accents are great 

Last edited:

what kind of jogger pants are those?

Not sure if anyone ventures outside of the NB Classics in here, but anyone know of anywhere in Southern Ontario or Buffalo/Niagara Falls region with the M1290s?

Not sure if anyone ventures outside of the NB Classics in here, but anyone know of anywhere in Southern Ontario or Buffalo/Niagara Falls region with the M1290s?

Call a NB store and they can check the system for you. Maybe try the Running Room as well

I was on the fence but went off the pics stunnaman and sneakermane posted and did a phone order through CMON DC for the B&Y 1700s. They really needs to show the VA founding store some love!

Sooo tempted to drive up for the B&B release, although after gas etc I may just have to hope a few pairs hit feebay. Anyone planning on going? I missed online so in store or resale is my only option.

I was on the fence but went off the pics stunnaman and sneakermane posted and did a phone order through CMON DC for the B&Y 1700s. They really needs to show the VA founding store some love!

Sooo tempted to drive up for the B&B release, although after gas etc I may just have to hope a few pairs hit feebay. Anyone planning on going? I missed online so in store or resale is my only option.
Excuse the ignorance, but what is the B&B release? Ball and Buck?

Back
Top Bottom