Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't know if it is just the limited tag, even though it might be a deciding factor for some people.

Personally, I like this colorway much better than the pebble blues and better than the 998BT. I didn't buy them because I was at work when they put them up online. Also €175 + shipping + taxes + the trouble of going to customs holding back my package made them less appealing. However, if they made a million of them and some European stores had gotten them, I probably would have bought them.
Independence day is not touching pebble blues. The indys look like a color that could b created if new balance did custom 998's these  are nothing groundbreaking

Lol i guess its true that a sucker is born every minute. J crew has people thinking these indys are that limited. Hurry hurry b4 they are all gone and you will never b able to grab a pair lol. They will have u believe that this release is like a united arrows 997 or something

Its funny how some of the guys in this thread wouldnt pay the $160 for pebble blues but will gladly drop $175 for Indys. All based upon j crew saying these are limited lol. Sometimes we fall for anything and 998bt kills those j crew joints

I totally agree and im sure u can get a better price on 998bt instead of almost $200 for that ultra basic indy joint

Independence day is not touching pebble blues. The indys look like a color that could b created if new balance did custom 998's these  are nothing groundbreaking

We get it....you don't like them (or you missed the pre-order, in-store or online releases). Just take a step back and relax.

laugh.gif

Anyone have that or those few few pairs of shoes that are too big but you had to buy them because of the price? Am I the only one?

You guys wanna know what puts a smile on my face? Everytime I go to the J crew website and see the pebble blues STILL available in all sizes. So grateful I can still double up on the classic pair. Feel sorry for anyone that doesn't have them

I managed to get a pair of the J Crew X New Balance 998 Independence Day today but sadly will be returning them. Their too big on my foot but I wil say the quality is A+ though but that's nothing new with the Made in the USA NB's. I'll probably will now pick up those National Park 998 BTs I've been holding off on... I actually think the BTs look better and the quality is no difference. I thought it was weird though that I was one of 2 people on line for them and they didn't have my true size.

You guys wanna know what puts a smile on my face? Everytime I go to the J crew website and see the pebble blues STILL available in all sizes. So grateful I can still double up on the classic pair. Feel sorry for anyone that doesn't have them

I really like the pebble blues, however, I have the C-Notes and they are too similar to justify having both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom