Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today's and tonight's wear...

Avon, MA outlet is even better. They're running a friends & family sale - 40% off entire purchase. They also had the Horween 998s and a bunch of other stuff. I returned the ones I bought at the Wrentham outlet and bought another pair for $32 cheaper. Walked out with those and a pair of 1300TRs and paid $252!

Here's what they had:
Man I would love love love those dark Horween 998's. being in the south I get pretty jealous of those in the Boston area cause they see some of the best deals at Outlets. How much were those anyway? Couldn't be less than 160 right?

Avon, MA outlet is even better. They're running a friends & family sale - 40% off entire purchase. They also had the Horween 998s and a bunch of other stuff. I returned the ones I bought at the Wrentham outlet and bought another pair for $32 cheaper. Walked out with those and a pair of 1300TRs and paid $252!

Here's what they had:
Just stopped by there myself, temped on the Horween but passed. I tried to find another 9.5 in the DCS for $72. I have an extra DCS 9.5 I bought for $120 if anyone wants it PM me.
did they have a size 12 when u were there? I should have jumped on here last night def would have paid someone some extra to snag me a pair and send an invocie via Paypal. 

Man I would love love love those dark Horween 998's. being in the south I get pretty jealous of those in the Boston area cause they see some of the best deals at Outlets. How much were those anyway? Couldn't be less than 160 right?
Both Horween 998s were $299-40%, so $179.  I wound up grabbing both colors.  

did they have a size 12 when u were there? I should have jumped on here last night def would have paid someone some extra to snag me a pair and send an invocie via Paypal. 
Can't remember specifically, but they had plenty of sizes in both pairs.  Unfortunately I don't live those stores, I was on a road trip.  Otherwise I would have gladly helped you guys out...

Oh wow that is a steal.

I'd have grabbed both colours as well.

Damn.. anyone else heading there wanna help a brother out? :frown:

Here's what they had:

Ugh. I truly miss living in Mass. My father used to have an office in Avon pretty close to NB. Every time I'm home I forget to stop by. That 997NV deal was too good...

Last edited:
Quote:
damn people crying over a shoe lace tip these days [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

seriously...lol...my god
guys, i hope all your shoe purchases come with them laces
smile.gif

I'm quite the fussy bastard when it comes to sneaker flaws but you got me on this one
laugh.gif
really disappointing esp since it's from those $260 tier 997s, it came out of the box like that.

Can't remember specifically, but they had plenty of sizes in both pairs.  Unfortunately I don't live those stores, I was on a road trip.  Otherwise I would have gladly helped you guys out...
brooo, like a lot of you if there is any one heading to those outlets hit up my PM please

NB1 unDS

Last edited:

I would have too thats an opportunity that doesn't come around very often if at all lol damn I'm gonna be salty thinking about those for the next couple of days lol. Do you happen to know if their Seconds or not? It would be a red stamp somewhere near the barcode. I know sometimes they just send overstock to the outlets not everything there is a second contrary to popular belief lol. 

I would have too thats an opportunity that doesn't come around very often if at all lol damn I'm gonna be salty thinking about those for the next couple of days lol. Do you happen to know if their Seconds or not? It would be a red stamp somewhere near the barcode. I know sometimes they just send overstock to the outlets not everything there is a second contrary to popular belief lol. 
All of the pairs I bought have the "seconds" label on them, but I checked both shoes and couldn't find any flaws whatsoever. Most of these won't have any flaws - as part of the QA process, when a flawed shoe is found on the line they pull a certain number of shoes before and after that pair. Most of those will be perfectly fine, despite being labeled as "seconds."

I ended up picking up a pair of 997DCS at my outlet. Wish I got 40% off but a discount is better than no discount! 

Is it me but when I see the shoes laced up, I always ask for another pair that isn't laced up.  Just like to lace my own shoes and it's nice knowing no one has tried it on.

Is it me but when I see the shoes laced up, I always ask for another pair that isn't laced up.  Just like to lace my own shoes and it's nice knowing no one has tried it on.
all day, jerry. can't stand that either. sometimes there's lint or even dog hair on the insole i'm wondering did a lumberjack just try these on?

Very interested in getting some info if anybody could help me with this.

The issue is I am trying to get some 997 in US 5 size, but it seems only newbalance.com have them and I am buying these from outside US. Do you know any online shop where I can find them to buy and ship to Europe?

Thank you very much in advance, I am about to give up with this..

I ended up picking up a pair of 997DCS at my outlet. Wish I got 40% off but a discount is better than no discount! 

I used to hate how NBs come unlaced, then when I realized that all shoes that come laced up, the laces are jacked up and not symmetrical, now I kind of appreciate it so I can lace em the right way without undoing it first

Any news on when nb1 options will get updated? Just got an email with free shipping and $10 off...

I spoke with a rep on Friday.  He said within a week they'll go to the new pallete.  But couldn't give me an exact day.  I'll be pissed if I cant re-order a pair I made previously that came jacked up. 
really hope it will happen before the 9th. code is only valid until the 8th...

Back
Top Bottom