Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Its OCF, I dont work in an office, but wanted to share the lace swap

went w 11.5 in the Collette 580, usually wear 11.5 in 998, and i found it a tad snug with normal socks, but expect with a couple of wears and/or very thin socks, it'll be fine.
I bought US12 for the Colette 580, because 11.5 wasn't available. I'm a US11 for 998 and I found that even though the 580 has the same length as the 998, it looks really big when I wear it. I wonder if it's just psychological. Have yet to wear them out for a full day so I'm not sure if they're comfortable.

On another note, how does the 990 fit, in comparison to the 998? End Clothing has a 990 in US11.5 which I'm tempted to cop. As I mentioned earlier, I'm a US11 for 998 and I have wide feet.

Didn't those purple tassies from sneaker freaker from years ago eventually release stateside or am I trippin ?

Didn't those purple tassies from sneaker freaker from years ago eventually release stateside or am I trippin ?
Nah, Asia and Europe only. Maybe they will re-release like the Alvin Purples but highly unlikely. 

Last edited:
mulled wine heel, dusty blossom mid, shell pink toe. just as it was from the inspiration but i changed the tongue color.

Back
Top Bottom