Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I found a pair of the leather ones.

I have a weakness for leather/suede materials.

Such a great looking shoe. They might be a little big, I'm just not sure how the sizing is for the 1500.
I have both pairs in this pack.  They're a little more padded than most 1500s, but not enough to change what size I wear in them.  I bought the same size in these as the rest of my 1500s (which is the same size I wear in all other US or UK-made New Balance).  Hope this helps.

I have both pairs in this pack.  They're a little more padded than most 1500s, but not enough to change what size I wear in them.  I bought the same size in these as the rest of my 1500s (which is the same size I wear in all other US or UK-made New Balance).  Hope this helps.

Hmmm.....thanks for the info.

Forgot to mention that these WILL very much break in nicely and stretch a bit.  It's great quality leather, so they wear in very much like my dress shoes (tight at first, perfect the more you wear them).

Ok. So, from what it seems I should just go with a regular 11

laugh.gif

Why did this friendly exchange remind me of this....

First gr to catch my attn in minute. They are on premier fs now, sorry if previously posted.
Dope!!!  Getting that 70s/80s vibe man.  All I need is some corduroy pants and I'm set. 
First gr to catch my attn in minute. They are on premier fs now, sorry if previously posted.

Man, I love the color scheme on these 997s! Super clean color way for the spring:

More pics along with the corresponding 998s and cleats here: http://sneakernews.com/2017/03/17/new-balance-998-coumarin-pack-baseball-cleats/
Here is the whole Baseball pack, that Astros pic was pretty spot on I think that is what they are going for with one of the colorways. 

oh i believed him but i tried to get some info on the recent 710 remaster with the goretex lining. gave product codes and everything it was just funny to me that his go to was "oh that was a limited release from over a year ago" lol
they got the og gore-tex remaster at brighton. both the brown/blue and the black/ grey. lots of sizes. both are flames. i got the brown one

These are really the 2 I'm interested in at the moment. Concepts broke me on the 990v2 model.
Once I got the DVN2 I am addicted. It opens my door to the 991 and 992 too
I have been trying to find a US 13 in the new made in UK 991's for the longest time, I think they are vastly underrated and the UK versions are the best quality. But apparently no one can count past 12 in England 
eyes.gif

Once I got the DVN2 I am addicted. It opens my door to the 991 and 992 too
don't think 992's are available. a local spot by me has one pair been sitting since 2004 prob. 993's basically have the same upper as the 991 tho. just got my first pair of 990v3 (bk) today. they're super clean and honestly weren't even on my radar until very recently. i'm going all in on the dad shoes now. i'm still the og retro prince but i'm all about comfort right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom