Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_4830.jpeg
IMG_4831.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
IMG_4834.jpeg
yawn

the hints and craftsman ship look nice

but just why did it have to be a neutral colorway, they look like the jawnz you can get at a Shoe Palace on discount right now

Quality of the leathers and craftsmanship looks amazing!! If these weren’t so limited and had the connection to jfg, I’d seriously consider copping. Oh well

Still waiting for the release details for the 650 x CDG!!!
yawn

Quality of the leathers and craftsmanship looks amazing!! If these weren’t so limited and had the connection to jfg, I’d seriously consider copping. Oh well

Still waiting for the release details for the 650 x CDG!!!
the quality is the same as any other 550

Stop it. :lol: It's obviously better just from pictures.

The hate is strong. :lol:

And they're 650's not 550's.
naw it the exact same - you think NB has two different grey suedes #1 crap #2 premium STOP IT. its the exact same effing white leather they have on all 650s and 550s. Joe was late to the 650/550 game. he did the same limited ish with converse. it's all a game. THIS IS LAZY *** DESIGN

naw it the exact same - you think NB has two different grey suedes #1 crap #2 premium STOP IT. its the exact same effing white leather they have on all 650s and 550s. Joe was late to the 650/550 game. he did the same limited ish with converse. it's all a game. THIS IS LAZY *** DESIGN

Ummm...we all know for a fact NB has various suedes, etc. Are you trolling? :lol:

Look we get it. You hate a lazy design. Congrats. But you're hating on a simple, beautiful shoe.

Would love to see one of your designs.

yeah they don’t have levels of suedes sorry - different colors yes. different quality no.

767b9477e86cf457c9ad466a16f95892.jpg

Idk why folks be hating on JFG.. I know he was bugging out on his 992 "Leather On It" & having colors pulled from the NB1 color wheel. With that being said... Lowkey his 992's and the Levi's joints are the best 992 besides the M992GR yahmean'. If he collab on a 997 or 998 I'd probably try and buy it. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom