***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

If we can't beat the team that was out there today, we ain't Super Bowl material

Edelman and Gronk should feast on this team. Since it's the playoffs, zebras should be less inclined to hand the game to Denver on a BS illegal contact call

If we can't beat the team that was out there today, we ain't Super Bowl material

Edelman and Gronk should feast on this team. Since it's the playoffs, zebras should be less inclined to hand the game to Denver on a BS illegal contact call

yup forgot about that game where the ref pretty much screwed the pats.

This.

Peyton still didn't look comfortable to me.

Last time we played Denver...No Edelman. No Amendola. No Collins. Lost Hightower in the 2nd Q. Lost Gronk on the crucial drive in the 4th Q. Someone verify that, but we will be rolling out a MUCH different team next weekend. And we still took them to OT last time. We were without Lewis and still don't have him, but James White has come on a LOT stronger since that previous meeting. Offensively, I feel VERY confident, barring no new injury news.

Last edited:
Its a house of horrors for TB though
mean.gif
,especially in January...
The only good thing to ever come out of that dump:

Literally one of my favorite plays in the history of the NFL.

Same. I remember exactly where I was and who I was with when that play happened. Still don't know how Watson came from the complete opposite side of the field and made that tackle.

On a prime Champ Bailey too...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He legit ran well over 100 yards in total distance,Ben Watson is still that dude
smokin.gif
. I wonder if it still hangs up on the gillette walls,wouldn't be the worst time to put it back up if not 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
didnt have much service at the stadium so couldnt really check in on NT but always a great experience being there in the playoffs.

I hope this video works of Bradys TD* run (he was in) Vimeo doesnt upload in 4K unfortunately

wish we were home next week but at least were in there

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cannot wait mofo... Really hope mayo, collins and jones are alright
sick.gif
But felt like BB and the coaches decided they could make do without putting them back in the game since we contained KC's offense pretty well minus our tackling on alex smith
indifferent.gif
and we wont have to worry about that with peyton
devil.gif

LEGGOOO

Yup great game on Saturday... It's great watching our offense somewhat function efficiently.. Lets hope they're more prepared for this Sunday, we need to be at our best.

My main concerns are Denver's running game, especially if our LBs + Jones aren't fully healthy or even playing and their defense vs. our pass offense. I realize that we're probably going to be as close to full strength as possible with White swapping in for Lewis, but I feel like they're physical enough to disrupt the quick passes to get pressure on Brady.

Also, I'm fully expecting at least 1-2 offensive penalties called on Gronk for alleged push offs :stoneface:

Broncos LB Brandon Marshall on why it's so hard to cover Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: "Because he pushes off."
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 18, 2016

Last edited:
Welp...

@FieldYates
Source: the Patriots have placed LB Jerod Mayo (shoulder) on injured reserve.

Might've seen the last of him with the team...:\

Last edited:
Welp...
@FieldYates
Source: the Patriots have placed LB Jerod Mayo (shoulder) on injured reserve.
Might've seen the last of him with the team...
ohwell.gif
welp...next man up i guess.

hopefully we have a healthy hightower colins and jones going forth.

along with sheard and nink whove been playing great, we should be ok.

gotta stop Denvers run though its how theyre gonna try to beat us .

Hopefully Collins and Chandler play, Run D is what most concerns me with Denver

Sad to see Mayo go, Bill definitely moving on from him next season

Back
Top Bottom