OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-zero-unisex-shoe/pid-10936898/pgid-11100549

Likely done, but sizes still showing up, so maybe there's a miracle.
I can never cart anything anymore on the desktop site I don't even try anymore.. 

I will say that I did cop Ovo's like 30 minutes after Nike said they were OOS though 
laugh.gif

just got through on NDC. Got the sold out message but kept trying and it added to cart. had to get an 11.5 though. I really needed a sz 12

So crazy! I was waiting for 55 mins then got the OOS page. I tried to add it to cart again and it worked I was able to check out lets see if they cancel it.

So crazy! I was waiting for 55 mins then got the OOS page. I tried to add it to cart again and it worked I was able to check out lets see if they cancel it.
Doubt they will.  I went thru the same issue on SNKRS and desktop showing oos for both size 11 and 10.5.  Then i said what the heck i will try again on snkrs for a size 11 since it says it was available, and it finally was able to let me check out and verify the 3 digit code on the back of my card.  I have a order number now and it shows preparing to ship.  You should be good.

Got OOS on desktop...refreshed the page and my size (14) was back...kept trying to add to cart and got a message that said it can't add to cart because of the volume of orders right now.

I kept trying and it finally added my size to the cart...had issues getting checked out at first, it would say my card was declined and then it would say I was trying to buy more than the quantity was allowed.

Finally let me switch credit cards and then finally allowed the order to go through! Can't believe it...

Back
Top Bottom