Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest what do a person wear with the "Red Octobers"?

for myself, I plan on rocking a nice slim fit denim (not OD skinny, not boot cut baggy) and probably this jersey. The red will obviously match, but the white font with black outline will really blend well with the yeezys and make the entire outfit pop :wow:

they are real he just sent me tagged pics your an idiot 

you can't call him an idiot when you weren't sure yourself, you could have figured it out yourself if you did enough research

they look legit but this isn't a chat room so your not gonna get a immediate response, also the wrong thread for it. did u get them?

Last edited:
fake... inner heel scales are too close together... looks like the scales of a Koi fish

those are the yeezybay pairs that the dude wore down to give a more soft appearance to the leather scales... close but no cigar
When did yeezybay and fake spots start making 11.5 or half sizes past 9.5? They dont...

Last edited:
When did yeezybay and fake spots start making 11.5 or half sizes past 9.5? They dont...

what's sad is you could spend 3 grand on DS solars and most sneaker heads will probably assume their fake based off the smallest thing... either the scales are too faded or not faded enough, either the lining is too red or not red enough lmao

what's sad is you could spend 3 grand on DS solars and most sneaker heads will probably assume their fake based off the smallest thing... either the scales are too faded or not faded enough, either the lining is too red or not red enough lmao
Soo true... I see people on lc on different shoe clubs and the most legit looking pairs of solars people are screaming fake... I said most of yall wouldnt know a legit pair if it was sitting in front of your face. Then people were all jumping on a fake pair offering them 1800+ and heat trades and they were clearly fake a fuq with small box lol smh...

Soo true... I see people on lc on different shoe clubs and the most legit looking pairs of solars people are screaming fake... I said most of yall wouldnt know a legit pair if it was sitting in front of your face. Then people were all jumping on a fake pair offering them 1800+ and heat trades and they were clearly fake a fuq with small box lol smh...
truth is most of these people have NEVER seen or touched real yeezy's in real life.  after i got my pair of authentics i can honestly say its easy as hell to tell if they're fake or real.

the problem is that people selling these online can put up a few pics of their actual pair, and hide some details by putting up stolen pics.. its a cold world out there, i'd suggest only buying yeezy's in person with someone with the correct background to legitimize them for you.

Last edited:
truth is most of these people have NEVER seen or touched real yeezy's in real life.  after i got my pair of authentics i can honestly say its easy as hell to tell if they're fake or real.

the problem is that people selling these online can put up a few pics of their actual pair, and hide some details by putting up stolen pics.. its a cold world out there, i'd suggest only buying yeezy's in person with someone with the correct background to legitimize them for you.
Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom