Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacted a sales rep at my local spot that got the solar's and plat's. Asked if there were Amoy truth to the yeezys being released on the 31st he said call back on weds he would have more info for me..... One can only hope.

LOL Nikerep ain't gonna tell you anything useful my man. They're like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS.
He definitely knows more. I'm not going to depend on the info he gave me. We pretty much KNOW for a FACT that these are definitely releasing this year. And really soon if stores are already getting them. I need to look up some Mom and Pop shops that are located locally!
You'll get better information talking to a wall than talking to a Nike customer service rep.

And anyone believing that pre-order "receipt" actually means anything 
mean.gif
  If your legit check is black text on a white piece of paper, there are major problems.

Lol Wish's phones are going to be blowing up now because someone posted a photo of a receipt with the correct tax amounts for ATL. You little detectives you. :D

This thread is going to be impossible to keep up with.

I was planning on trying to enjoy the concert tonight :lol:

Last edited:
Many passed out rsvp bands for the y2s on a random day.. Many got bands because they were already camping out.. Thats what happened in harlem
hold up, so even though hoh did the online raffle campers got pairs?

Just chatted with a NikeRep.

Brandon: Hi, my name is Brandon. How may I help you?
Me: Hi, I want to find out what stores have a certain shoe in stock.
Brandon: I can help you with that
Me: The Nike Air Yeezy 2 in Red.
Brandon: OK. That Yeezy edition has not actually launched yet.  I do apologize.  From what I have heard we should be hearing about the relea
Brandon: release date in the next 2-3 weeks from what I have heard if you want to check back
File attachment upload has started.
The file preorder.jpeg (38.7KB) was received.
Me: Yeah, I was wondering because of this pic
Brandon: Not sure what store would be selling those.  If they are they are not authorized to do so. Any Nike retail store will not have a pre-order set up for these since they are limited editions. 
Me: SO, basically. The shoes have already been produced, right? Nike just has to announce it, correct?
Brandon: I would think so since we are supposed to be hearing something on them soon.  From what I have heard they could launch anytime from the next several days to the end of the year.  But so far nothing is confirmed.  I would advise keeping a close eye for updates for the next few weeks
Me: Will do. Thanks for the info.
Brandon: No problem. If you need any more help feel free to chat back in anytime! 
Me: Thanks!

Sneaker politics boutique?

They have locations in Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and IIRC, got yeezy 2's... correct me if wrong....
They did get the 2's. Plats only. They did a raffle. 

Last edited:
Is it certain that yeezy 2s didnt release in NikeStoreEurope?Can anyone else validate?Not doubting , or disrespect just had in mind that they did...

Is it certain that yeezy 2s didnt release in NikeStoreEurope?Can anyone else validate?Not doubting , or disrespect just had in mind that they did...
100% did not.... I was devastated! Only certain stores around Europe and NONE here in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom