Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

If these release online how realistic do you think it is that they re-release the previous two color ways.

Could be a way of giving everyone what they want and confusing those with bots no?
Come to think of it. Dont most bots simply add the size and then add to cart. If nike creates a page like they do when theres a restock, where you have to then click on the shoe to reach the page and then add size to cart,  wouldnt that stop a large percentage of them...

A tan colour of the yeezy 2 would be straight crack! And that all black with grey sole pair (I'd call them Venom's (from spiderman)) are dope!

Come to think of it. Dont most bots simply add the size and then add to cart. If nike creates a page like they do when theres a restock, where you have to then click on the shoe to reach the page and then add size to cart,  wouldnt that stop a large percentage of them...
Thats what I'm saying. More hoops to jump thru and confuse or at LEAST slow down the bots so we have a punchers chance at the fight...

Not to mention people being able to get any color way of the Y2

Thats what I'm saying. More hoops to jump thru and confuse or at LEAST slow down the bots so we have a punchers chance at the fight...

Not to mention people being able to get any color way of the Y2
Nah fam I didnt mean the other two colors re-releasing 
laugh.gif

I just meant that they could create a page where you have to click the shoe after the Twitter link and most bots would be obsolete, because they dont have a fail safe for that....

But I can dream 
tired.gif

Kay.....

Well to be honest since we are on price, these are $265 dollar sneakers. That's the retail price. Hype and availability have made these "worth" thousands of dollars. There are better shoes with better materials that cost less than a pair of yeezys after market. And I rock my kicks like Pete wentz. I don't place these on some holy than holy scale as others do. I drop some cash for my yeezys and I rock em like any other sneaker no matter price.
*$245

I'm waiting till 8:00 pm est for a Nike announcement, afterwards, I doubt they drop this week

The end date for the production on the pairs we've seen said 9/24. as far as I know Nike has NEVER drop a shoe within 3 months of its production "end date"(if you check you sneakers at home you'll see what I mean).

I really think you can breath easy until at least January

Last edited:
The end date for the production on the pairs we've seen said 9/24. as far as I know Nike has NEVER drop a shoe within 3 months of its production "end date"(if you check you sneakers at home you'll see what I mean).

I was thinking the same just didn't want to get roasted for saying that, we shall see what nike has planned.

You're right, then it could link with DonC's Instagram tag #redoctoberoopsimeanjan. ? Hmmm nike should just give us a damn release date already, whenever it's releasing so we can know at least something official.

You're right, then it could link with DonC's Instagram tag #redoctoberoopsimeanjan. ? Hmmm nike should just give us a damn release date already, whenever it's releasing so we can know at least something official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom