Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao looks like a size 5y
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Wasn't it confirmed that friends and family were to get their pair this week? Not so much of a surprise to see Fat Joe and Big Tigger with these already..

It wasn't 'confirmed' but yes, the reliable dudes that have been holding it down as best as possible did say friends and family would get their pairs very soon. the time is now.

shout outs to everybody dropping legit info

That was me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Wasn't it confirmed that friends and family were to get their pair this week? Not so much of a surprise to see Fat Joe and Big Tigger with these already..

It wasn't 'confirmed' but yes, the reliable dudes that have been holding it down as best as possible did say friends and family would get their pairs very soon. the time is now.

That was me
smile.gif
My dude dame, still want pics of the cheetahs, lol.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

That was me
smile.gif

Appreciate that...now let's see of anybody else's info comes out to be true..

Either pair would be nice. I'm afraid if camping is involved I will be forced to miss out, and I refuse to pay reseller price for these

I can't remember EVER wanting something materialistic as bad as I want these sneakers. Both pair at that! *Prays*  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom