Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfazklqHav1qdvoyoo1_r1_250.gif

Red yeezys releasing or not is also not news. You're about the 1000th person saying they will or will not release. First they were supposed to come out before the end of October, then the end if the year. Then the ftl troll and as weekend. I'm sick and tired of hearing all that crap, regardless of whether or not you know people

Have you not see my previous posts regarding the release? Even the footlocker tweet when I posted the message?

That was actually the preview to the news, the red octobers will never release. The one of one samples were worn by Kanye and he pushed hard to have them release (before the red october colorway) and Nike wasn't having it. But I guess i'm trolling for likes...wont share any more news.

No need to take your ball and go home....most of us appreciate the info you have given, but you had to have known how this would look though. The mystic you tried to build or "preview" would bring some negative backlash.

No need to take your ball and go home....most of us appreciate the info you have given, but you had to have known how this would look though. The mystic you tried to build or "preview" would bring some negative backlash.
exactly, that ain't news, I'm just keeping it 100. I would love to see some real info, but I'm just calling it how I see it and that whole preview situation was bogus

newsflash nike released RO to unicorns LOL not srs. this thread has real good LOL but the time has come, see ya in september

Have you not see my previous posts regarding the release? Even the footlocker tweet when I posted the message?
In regards to this... Your connection is to Kanye's camp. That's obvious, and we all know that. Kanye owns the trademark for Yeezy... he doesn't own the intellectual property that is the Yeezy II silhouette. That can be released as a Nike shoe tomorrow under a different name as one would assume any contract Kanye had with Nike is well null and void at this point.

My point is... Nike > Kanye. You're right that these probably won't release but I certainly wouldn't take it as fact if your source is Kanye and his people. They are most likely listening to their lawyers telling them about the impossibility of a "Yeezy" release... but that doesn't mean that this silhouette can't release. That means that Nike can't release a shoe called "Yeezy."

They can't stop Nike from using their own property, and that design is theirs. They would just have to call it something else, like Adidas renaming the Kobe models to "Crazy" for it's phonetical similarities to "KB."

I'm willing to bet Nike is doing whatever they can to make sure they DO release. They aren't big into losing. And they really don't want to be shown up by some rapper... but they could just as easily brush it off, which is more likely.

To me it sounds like you're being spoon fed BS to relay to the media. But maybe I'm just a ****. *shrug*
That was actually the preview to the news, the red octobers will never release. The one of one samples were worn by Kanye and he pushed hard to have them release (before the red october colorway) and Nike wasn't having it. But I guess i'm trolling for likes...wont share any more news.
You're not sharing news my friend, you're leading people on that you have information and that entices them to follow your social media to be updated. Coincidence? No. Let's not pretend like this isn't the case either...

sheesh. some of you needa stop menstruating. it's as if your lives depend on release info. go outside and run in the yard or something.
And comments like this are beneficial to nobody. Reserve your judgement until you read back a few pages.

I'm just sick of the charades game that sneakers have become and I know people agree with me because other members have PMed me about it already.

This is Niketalk. We talk about Nikes here. If you don't want to, then go away. Nobody said you had to join.

It's like every time somebody has a sensible argument or discussion they are "menstruating" or "hating." Get your own mind and use it. Stop following everything these people spit out at you and taking it as fact.

I've been an active member of NT for much longer than you have and the current state of sneaker collecting is pathetic and full of whiners such as yourself. i'll continue to venture into this thread because the hype surrounding this shoe intrigues me and i'll post what i want because i've contributed more to this site than you ever will. enough with the waterworks ok? :lol:

:lol: dude ain't crying, hes just bringing up valuable points that you are either failing to notice or just overlooking due to ignorance. Sami got caught BSing, it is what it is. Until nike makes an official announcement I'm not believing nothing. Even ftl trolled the nation on their calendar and Twitter. Sami is making himself out to be bigger than he is. If I had bread to blow I would be sitting courtside next to kobe, not behind him with his hair all fixed up trying to sneak behind the camera :lol:. After that have an announcement about an announcement of a pair of wear test samples

Last edited:
I've been an active member of NT for much longer than you have and the current state of sneaker collecting is pathetic and full of whiners such as yourself. i'll continue to venture into this thread because the hype surrounding this shoe intrigues me and i'll post what i want because i've contributed more to this site than you ever will. enough with the waterworks ok?
laugh.gif
I've never understood how a join date is supposed to be relative to what you've contributed here. If your first post in this discussion is an indication to what you've brought to the table since joining, it's surely not very much.

It's ironic how you can call me a whiner when you hopped on this thread to complain. Just go away. If you've contributed anything useful here, this isn't the thread. I promise.

Last edited:
:lol: dude ain't crying, hes just bringing up valuable points that you are either failing to notice or just overlooking due to ignorance. Sami got caught BSing, it is what it is. Until nike makes an official announcement I'm not believing nothing. Even ftl trolled the nation on their calendar and Twitter. Sami is making himself out to be bigger than he is. If I had bread to blow I would be sitting courtside next to live, not behind him with his hair all fixed up trying to sneak behind the camera :lol:. After that have an announcement about an announcement of a pair of wear test samples

lol....my bad ill try to get better seats next time champ.

@Suniversal, dude, you have to admit what you did was trollish. You promised news and you delivered a picture lol We're all looking for RO news and you capitalized on our (kinda pathetic) thirst.
He's not going to admit anything. He's going to keep trying to play victim like I'm some rogue out to get him. This is why he's not directly replying to anything I say.

I kind of feel bad being so direct... but I really don't in all actuality because this stuff needs to stop.

Last edited:
He's not going to admit anything. He's going to keep trying to play victim like I'm some rogue out to get him. This is why he's not replying to anything I say.

I kind of feel bad being so direct... but I really don't in all actuality because this stuff needs to stop.

Sorry for letting you down. Sneakernews wanted the feature and details on the news I explained in the thread and I figure it would be cool to share with NT.

my comments were directed at anyone getting really upset at anything being posted by anyone in the thread with regards to a shoe release date :lol:
i'm clueless as to who the one mike is and what he exactly posted. if he felt my critique was directed at him, so be it. i don't even know the story on that sununiversal guy but i can assure you, there's no need to be upset at anything he's posted unless your life depends on this release info. if anyone knows me from the other yeezy 2 threads or in real life, you know i get mine if i need to. i'm not jealous, hating or anything else. mostly this thread vacillates between amusing and sad with tidbits of interesting thrown in - i come in here to read a little of each.

His news last time was the special about the red y2s, which I could respect because it provided detailed pics of the shoes along with some semblance of a release window. This "news", unless hes lying and trolling in here and has something big for tomorrow, can hardly be considered news, if at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom