Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently suniversal suniversal works for Ralph Lauren so I guess Kanye is tryna butter him up (whatever he does for the company) in order to get in good and try to collaborate with them on clothing. he just happens to be a sneakerhead too I guess

@the one mike is making far too much sense in this thread for the majority to understand. I couldn't care less if these released but when you consider the circumstances it is more likely for Nike to release these than part ways with them.

Nobody who claims to have the information has the information. I don't care if Kanye West himself tweeted they're not releasing. I wouldn't believe it.

Until Phil Knight, Mark Parker, or Gentry says for certain that they're not coming out then I'm not buying into any claims.
Exactly. And Kanye knows that it probably isn't true they will never release, so the words won't come directly from his mouth (or Twitter).

They say don't shoot the messenger.... But I'm coming out guns blazing if the messenger plays games with the message..... Especially if the message is a load of crap.

Whether he made that story up about Kanye pushing for them to release or that was the story that actually came with the shoes.... you'd have to be pretty dumb not to realize those are a wear test sample if you have any knowledge of the process sneakers go through before release. I'd say the extent of Kanye "pushing" for these to release is him trying on the wear test sample and saying something like, "These actually look kind of dope with the black." And that was it.

Meanwhile, people will eat it up as fact while I just gotta sit on my hands and smile because it's not what you know, it's what you can prove. And I have no proof otherwise. Just common sense, which is not all too common anymore.

Exactly. And Kanye knows that it probably isn't true they will never release, so the words won't come directly from his mouth (or Twitter).

They say don't shoot the messenger.... But I'm coming out guns blazing if the messenger plays games with the message..... Especially if the message is a load of crap.

Whether he made that story up about Kanye pushing for them to release or that was the story that actually came with the shoes.... you'd have to be pretty dumb not to realize those are a wear test sample if you have any knowledge of the process sneakers go through before release. I'd say the extent of Kanye "pushing" for these to release is him trying on the wear test sample and saying something like, "These actually look kind of dope with the black." And that was it.

Meanwhile, people will eat it up as fact while I just gotta sit on my hands and smile because it's not what you know, it's what you can prove. And I have no proof otherwise. Just common sense, which is not all too common anymore.

Lucky for me I always have proof.

Video footage of him in the studio wearing the pair and talking about them being released next....but I guess im just trolling for likes and what not.

Enjoy your day guys.

I bet Adidas lets Kanye wear whatever shoes he wants. Plus he's not a bball player, it's not like they can control what shoes he has on when he happens to get photographed

Wear test samples is "sneaker news" all of a sudden? Am I lost? I don't know what's worse: dudes laying on the floor in the scorpion pose having feathers dropped on em with full on photoshoot setups for shoe selfies FOR INSTAGRAM or people dropping inane, irrelevant, mildly interesting news about a shoe which is in all honesty a trash sample which they feel they need to "tease" and provide a press release for. :x :smh:

Video footage of him in the studio wearing the pair and talking about them being released next....but I guess im just trolling for likes and what not.

Enjoy your day guys.
I've got over 1k friends w/ likes and follows if you finish that sentence!

Enjoy your day guys.
Yeah because when Kanye is talking it's NEVER full of ****. Your holier than thou tone is so annoying. Your proof is probably just as useful as your "info."

You're just the pawn in a PR stunt, sorry to break you the news. Now I'm really done here. Pointless to continue. No need to get personal about it.

You can just keep shrugging off the haters bro... cause you got way more IG followers than them... AMIRITE?
roll.gif

Wear test samples is "sneaker news" all of a sudden? Am I lost? I don't know what's worse: dudes laying on the floor in the scorpion pose having feathers dropped on em with full on photoshoot setups for shoe selfies FOR INSTAGRAM or people dropping inane, irrelevant, mildly interesting news about a shoe which is in all honesty a trash sample which they feel they need to "tease" and provide a press release for.
sick.gif
mean.gif
This summarizes everything I said in the last few pages into a simple, short post. Repped.

Worst part about it is that people are too caught up to take a step back and really see it for what it is. Guys like this will fade out eventually and I take comfort in knowing the real sneakerheads will always be here. Not the ones trying to make a buck or phish for a couple likes.

Catch y'all when the dust settles on this one.

Yeah because when Kanye is talking it's NEVER full of ****. Your holier than thou tone is so annoying. Your proof is probably just as useful as your "info."

You're just the pawn in a PR stunt, sorry to break you the news. Now I'm really done here. Pointless to continue. No need to get personal about it.

You can just keep shrugging off the haters bro... cause you got way more IG followers than them... AMIRITE? :rofl:

lol so video proof is not considered reliable anymore? I guess they are really just trash samples and I apologize for sharing them.

Good luck with the red october hunt.

lol so video proof is not considered reliable anymore? I guess they are really just trash samples and I apologize for sharing them.

Good luck with the red october hunt.

View media item 771638
View media item 771641

That hunt has been over like Kobe's career and the Lakers season. The real sneakerheads that are left have moved on to the plethora of shoes out there :lol:

Last edited:
^^ real talk... But i wouldnt mind if they did release and i know they WILL but until then on to the next one.... I think the red octobers will drop sooner then later tho.

Last edited:
I think what the one mike the one mike is trying to say but it's coming off as hate, is that an off the cuff remark from Kanye while in the studio is hardly proof that he was seriously trying to release them or that they were gonna come out. it could have been a joke or anything, but people hang on your every word if you have a lot of Instagram followers nowadays lol. that's hardly a measure of credibility (no shots at suniversal suniversal ) and we should all know now that Kanye doesn't have much control over them, but either way it's just a sample so the story is not worth this energy

Last edited:
This summarizes everything I said in the last few pages into a simple, short post. Repped.

Worst part about it is that people are too caught up to take a step back and really see it for what it is. Guys like this will fade out eventually and I take comfort in knowing the real sneakerheads will always be here. Not the ones trying to make a buck or phish for a couple likes.

Catch y'all when the dust settles on this one.

so dude summarized everything you said over the last few pages?
learn to be concise & maybe people will listen instead of spewing hot air page on end!

Last edited:
The only thing that comes to mind when I read this thread is Kanye talking about "the leather jogging pant"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom