Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Adidas wanted to not only pay me, but let me design my own shoes I would never own or wear a NIKE shoe again.
So you would get ride of your whole collection because Adidas paid you? Take about new slaves….

Kanye has been spotted quite a few times, AFTER the Adidas announcement, STILL wearing Nikes. 

well i dont have to care anymore. if theyre not coming out i have a complete yeezy set, im good 
laugh.gif

It was only a matter of time. To the trained eye, still small, insignificant differences. To the untrained eye, they'd think these are the real deal.

So you would get ride of your whole collection because Adidas paid you? Take about new slaves….

If I was under contract with Adidas yes....it has nothing to do with being a "slave" which makes zero sense by the way, it is strictly business. I'm reppin the brand that reps me.

Kanye has been spotted quite a few times, AFTER the Adidas announcement, STILL wearing Nikes. 

I don't ride Kanye's sack so I don't know what he wears on a day to day basis.....talk about new lames.

Last edited:
If I was under contract with Adidas yes....it has nothing to do with being a "slave" which makes zero sense by the way, it is strictly business. I'm reppin the brand that reps me.
I don't ride Kanye's sack so I don't know what he wears on a day to day basis.....talk about new lames.
So knowing what the hell I am talking about is being on Kanye's sack? You are in a thread dedicated to Kanye and you would do exactly what Kanye did, that sounds like riding to me. Don't speak on things you don't know about, you contradicted yourself. You said you would get rid of your collection, and never wear Nike's again as long as Adidas paid you. So you would be Adiada's slave doing whatever they told you to because they OWNED you. Hence the slave reference. 

Last edited:
So knowing what the hell I am talking about is being on Kanye's sack? You are in a thread dedicated to Kanye and you would do exactly what Kanye did, that sounds like riding to me. Don't speak on things you don't know about. You said you would get rid of your collection, and never wear Nike's again as long as Adidas paid you. So you would be Adiada's slave doing whatever they told you to because they OWNED you. Hence the slave reference. 

With that thought process NIKE owns Jordan, Kobe, Bron and every other athlete that they have contracts with....I guess the Bulls owned MJ too? Do teams "own" their players? You are being silly. It isn't riding it's business....knowing what jacket Kanye wore today to go get breakfast? Kind of riding the ole sack.

You are acting like being under contract with a brand and only reppin that brand is something new or better yet demeaning. Athletes do it with NIKE all the time. I know that some rappers who are under contract with brands like Reebok are also seen rocking Js and other NIKE's, I'm saying if a brand gave me my own line and paid me I would only rep them. It has nothing to do with Kanye or anyone else. If I'm of influence, and I would be if a brand was giving me a deal like NIKE gave Jordan or Kanye got from Adidas, I would only rep that brand. It's business. You are making it personal, not sure why and don't really care.

Last edited:
I have no clue what Kanye wears besides taking note that I have seen pictures on SC or blurbs about him wearing Nike this. If your under contract that is letting you fulfill your dream, then yes, don't mess that up by wearing the competing brand. I wouldn't get rid of my collection, whats the need too? If I wasn't under contract not to wear other brands shoes I would still wear what I wanted. Best believe if I design a shoe, or shoes, I would be rocking those all the time. 

Last edited:
Seems like companies are already getting closer to making perfect replica's with the RO's than they ever did with the Solars. Crazy

Sami said the Red October will never release. Incase it was missed.
Oh ****, Sami said so? Incase it was missed, people are waiting for Nike to say they will never release as they have the authority to release these minus Kanye's name. Kanye West can not stop them any more then Bo Jackson could stop them. Bo Knows? Nah, Nike knows. Adidas Kobe, nah Adidas Crazy and etc. 

So, basically, you guys are connected into the estranged end of a failed collaboration effort. This is my point. I'm not sure why what is coming from that end is being accepted as fact considering that Kanye's camp holds absolutely no leverage outside the name "Yeezy."

You both deal with PR matters... this just seems like a stunt to keep Kanye's name relevant at the forefront of the sneaker world. The story that these are a new colorway and Kanye himself was pushing for them to release.... C'mon man. You really believe that? If you do, I've got a bridge to sell you.....

If these were given to Sami with the caveat of sharing with the media then that story is fully fabricated without a doubt. Perfect little cutesy story to write an article about... Not easy to hype people up with a material wear test shoe. Not a very compelling story.

I truly believe these will release. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year... shoot, maybe not for 10 years. But at one point you better believe Nike will release this shoe in all red. There is far too much buzz about them to let it die completely. So I'd have a hard time making the proclamation they "won't release" if my source were Kanye's people... unless I had something to benefit (free sample Yeezy, social media following...ha).

I just feel like this is all part of a PR move. You showing back up in this thread randomly doesn't make me think otherwise...

Yeah because when Kanye is talking it's NEVER full of ****. Your holier than thou tone is so annoying. Your proof is probably just as useful as your "info."

You're just the pawn in a PR stunt, sorry to break you the news. Now I'm really done here. Pointless to continue. No need to get personal about it.

You can just keep shrugging off the haters bro... cause you got way more IG followers than them... AMIRITE? :rofl:

Mike. I clap it up for you. Like i said before sami a cool person but when u step out the picture and look at it, sami just here for publicity, and to show off. You really think sami would have been able to host that raffle with biff lawson if it wasn't for all the publicity hes got since his feature with sneaker news for the RO. So dont get mad at us for not wanting to hear "news" on a sample that will NEVR come out and we can NEVER get our hands on. This is the RED Air yeezy thread. If this was a general yeezy thread then ok samples pics are cool. But its not.

I have no problem with the pics, just he shouldnt have fronted like it was news that's all

If Nike didn't say it, it doesn't have any weight.

Always cool to see samples, although those look like oreo puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom