Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no paypal in that address but it just so happens to be your email address
laugh.gif

Bye Felicia
How hard is it for you to understand? I know you dont like me, but thats no reason to try and throw dirt on my name. The pp address I use is a gov't name. 

You dumb ****** ****, its on all your listings. Fight it with your CC company now, paypal is giving me the funds back. Broke back *****.
I dont have a paypal account under that name. The yahoo redirects to r0nsweedroom thru my outlook client. I dont even use the yahoo interface. Again, I dont rock that. Anyone that has bought anything from me can tell you I use my gov't name when using paypal. 

Instead of PM with threats of murking me, you could have verified if I'm the same person or not. Which I'm  not. I aint have no problems with no one on here ever. 

you think we were born yesterday? You don't think if someone set up a paypal account to your email you wouldn't get email notifications?

You received emails for the invoice I sent, then when you paid for it. Luckily I do more in a month on paypal than you make in a year so they sided with me. Try harder next time.

Yeezys I shipped you went to LA which is where you stay. 

you think we were born yesterday? You don't think if someone set up a paypal account to your email you wouldn't get email notifications?

You received emails for the invoice I sent, then when you paid for it. Luckily I do more in a month on paypal than you make in a year so they sided with me. Try harder next time.

Yeezys I shipped you went to LA which is where you stay. 
Thats not even my name on the pp thing, bro. I know I didn't get anything to my home address from you nor have I ever heard of you or your site ever in my life. 

Stay on topic or your account will be excluded from the discussion.

If it's not about the red Air Yeezy 2, it doesn't belong here. 

If you're bored, if you're anxious and waiting for reliable information, go find another thread to occupy your time.  This isn't a line you're forced to wait in.  Post here when you want to talk about the red Air Yeezy 2.  Post elsewhere when you want to discuss other subjects.  It's not rocket science. 

this thread has been filled with constant false information for months now. I dont know why its still open...

Thats not even my name on the pp thing, bro. I know I didn't get anything to my home address from you nor have I ever heard of you or your site ever in my life. 
So someone just made a paypal account with your email? Seems legit, you didn't think it was fishy getting emails about invoices for DS solars? then paying 3500 for them? Not sure who you think you're dealing with. Lucky for you paypal has my back because I bring them 100x the business you ever could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom