**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

From St. Louis - ordered on wedsday, was packaged amazingly, in a bag and some padding.

The jacket is :smokin

Anyone know the sizing of those new NFL defender jackets? I cant find it anywhere but on NDC.

Guys have been mentioning here about the 3M windrunner showing up at the outlets with a much lower price...my question is these products might have some minor defects or imperfections that did'nt pass quality control and that's why they're being sold at a lower price at the outlets? From what I know about outlet products is that either they have minor defects or old styles.

Ordered a large 21st C. Windrunner from the Tulare Factory Store for $220 shipped plus tax..

IDK if this has already been answer but does anyone know why there was a price increase from $340 to $500 on Nike Destroyer Leather sleeve Jacket....I know it has been about 2 years since they did this but $160 increase is very harsh and steep pretty much over night.. did they just do it because they could....which sounds more like nike or the rise in materials?

IDK if this has already been answer but does anyone know why there was a price increase from $340 to $500 on Nike Destroyer Leather sleeve Jacket....I know it has been about 2 years since they did this but $160 increase is very harsh and steep pretty much over night.. did they just do it because they could....which sounds more like nike or the rise in materials?
WTF?
eek.gif
I hate you Nike

hello everybody

anyone know where can i find this backpack????

I really want!

thanks

Guys have been mentioning here about the 3M windrunner showing up at the outlets with a much lower price...my question is these products might have some minor defects or imperfections that did'nt pass quality control and that's why they're being sold at a lower price at the outlets? From what I know about outlet products is that either they have minor defects or old styles.
When I saw these at the Washington, PA store, I was really tempted to buy, however each one had noticeable flaws. Maybe for $100... I can't imagine wearing this too often, even though it is a really amazing piece by Nike

They simply do it because they can. Don't buy into the rise of material cost being a huge issue. Nike is putting out more sneakers and clothes than ever.

They simply do it because they can. Don't buy into the rise of material cost being a huge issue. Nike is putting out more sneakers and clothes than ever.

Yeah i was pretty sure they just did it because they could and i remember they used to be like $204 with swoosh discount which I didn't mind spending because i knew it had leather sleeves and it was an item i probably keep for a long time.

Last edited:
Nike Sportswear Grey/Navy Collection
By John - September 27th, 2012

Nike Sportswear is set to release the Grey/Navy Collection, featuring a range of apparel finished in either grey or navy hues, complemented with classic footwear styles to match. Standouts include insulated outerwear in the form of the Epic Hooded Down parka and Epic Padded Vest, as well as the Epic Offset Vapor Jacket and Epic Offset Sweat Hoody, each featuring an off-center front zip and oversized Swoosh branding. On the footwear side, classic Nike Sportswear models like the Air Max 90, Air Epic and Air Safari, are joined by the newer Free Powerlines. Look for the collection to start trickling into select Nike Sportswear retailers in Japan over the next few weeks.

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/09/27/nike-sportswear-greynavy-collection/

UNDERCOVER x Nike GYAKUSOU 2012 Fall/Winter Apparel Collection
19 hours ago ⋅ Style ⋅ by Thomas Fox ⋅ 4765 Views

Following a glimpse at the upcoming range with a behind-the-scenes video and the collection’s lookbook, Nike has officially unveiled its Fall/Winter 2012 collaboration with Japanese designer Jun Takahashi and UNDERCOVER for its latest collection of GYAKUSOU apparel. Tailor-made for the Team Gira runners and inspired by the likes of Japan’s forests and Nagano’s storied Togakushi Shrine, the latest running designs take cues from the natural environment and feature appearances from an autumnal cedar tree camouflage alongside hues of blue, green, maroon, grey, and brown on long- and short-sleeve tops, running tights, shorts, knight caps, wool hoodies, convertible jackets and more. Offering a decidedly technical edge, the collection makes use of Nike’s Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology and features unique details like underarm slits, laser-cut ventilation, bonded seams and expert tailoring. Dubbed “Autumn Monks,” the UNDERCOVER x Nike GYAKUSOU Fall/Winter 2012 apparel collection will make its debut next month at select retailers

Reactions: dz
I picked up the USOC 21st Century Windrunner from my local outlet for 130.79. Totally wasn't planning on even getting a jacket today, but when I saw they were there and for a reasonable price I had to jump on it.

Back
Top Bottom